Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I’m not denying the fact that Zoro is number 2…
I’m saying that it’s a great moment for Sanji because it parallels the times people mistook Zoro as the captain of the crew and not Luffy.

it’s so awesome and so hype because…

people sometimes mistake Zoro as the captain of the pack on previous occasions, while he’s in fact the number 2

While here people mistake Sanji as the number 2 while he’s number 3

it’s hype because it is just Oda’s way of saying, they can fill that spot temporarily when needed… if Luffy is shaken, and is not in his best day, Zoro can fill that shoe
And if Zoro is not present or not in his best day, Sanji can fill his shoe

that’s why it’s hype and that’s why it’s a nice moment…
You are the reasonable Sanji stans who I never argue or bait, because again you use logical reasoning. The people I argue with here are the ones that refuse to use facts and just make up stuff on the fly

I will always enjoy discussing x's and o's of OP with you. I agree it's good Hype for Sanji and he deserves the hype.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
zoro used conquerors there. brook even noticed that. did you notice how in the official translation, zoro just denies that he caused the earthquake and not that he used conquerors?
I believe zoro used conquerors haki in the scene against queen and most of the fandom missed it cause we see him deny causing that earthquake to brook. notice how in the official translation zoro never denies using conquerors haki? he only denies causing the earthquake. i believe the anime will animate it the way it's supposed to be animated and we'll have tons of sanji fans in denial and calling the anime trash like they did this time.

here is luffy using conquerors haki against the boa sisters:

here is luffy using conquerors haki at marineford:

here is rayleigh using conquerors haki at sabaody:

finally here is zoro using conquerors haki in the live floor:

notice how oda likes to draw those lines surrounding the conquerors haki user. so yeah, zoro used conquerors haki waaay back in ch 997 and we all missed it.
Post automatically merged:

I believe zoro used conquerors haki in the scene against queen and most of the fandom missed it cause we see him deny causing that earthquake to brook. notice how in the official translation zoro never denies using conquerors haki? he only denies causing the earthquake. i believe the anime will animate it the way it's supposed to be animated and we'll have tons of sanji fans in denial and calling the anime trash like they did this time.
@Peroroncino @PizzaBread @bennbeckman im just tagging the zoro fans here.

I

Indigo

I don’t like to get into the Sanji vs Zoro stuff because I like them both, but I don’t get why people are acting like Black Maria is a reliable source of information
Because they have to, is their only source that is saying something that might look good for Sanji :milaugh:

here is luffy using conquerors haki against the boa sisters:

here is luffy using conquerors haki at marineford:

here is rayleigh using conquerors haki at sabaody:

finally here is zoro using conquerors haki in the live floor:

notice how oda likes to draw those lines surrounding the conquerors haki user. so yeah, zoro used conquerors haki waaay back in ch 997 and we all missed it.
He obviously did it.

Brook has a captain who uses CoC and has seen CoC up-close often while knowing full well what it feels like. And he sensed it.

Only reason he was surprised is because basic CoC doesn't tend to cause Earthquakes lol

Hey, I’m not denying the fact that Zoro is number 2…
I’m saying that it’s a great moment for Sanji because it parallels the times people mistook Zoro as the captain of the crew and not Luffy.

it’s so awesome and so hype because…

people sometimes mistake Zoro as the captain of the pack on previous occasions, while he’s in fact the number 2

While here people mistake Sanji as the number 2 while he’s number 3

it’s hype because it is just Oda’s way of saying, they can fill that spot temporarily when needed… if Luffy is shaken, and is not in his best day, Zoro can fill that shoe
And if Zoro is not present or not in his best day, Sanji can fill his shoe

that’s why it’s hype and that’s why it’s a nice moment…
Couldn't agree more with you. Robin's statement hypes the future Sanji vs Queen. The first proper fight that Sanjj has after so many years. Looking forward to it.
:cheers:

Myself when a new spoiler comment drops, and it’s about shonen jump series
:kriwhat:
Who cares
Let me answer you: No one gives a fuck.

Thank you for handing me my W.
Who are you talkin' to?

I don’t like to get into the Sanji vs Zoro stuff because I like them both, but I don’t get why people are acting like Black Maria is a reliable source of information
No one knows tbh. They acted like she lied when she said that Sanji is a laughing stock but they are acting like she is Oda himself when she says the number 2 stuff. Kinda hypocritic imo.

Couldn't agree more with you. Robin's statement hypes the future Sanji vs Queen. The first proper fight that Sanjj has after so many years. Looking forward to it.
:cheers:

Let me answer you: No one gives a fuck.

Who are you talkin' to?
It was mstdr user, i made a response asking 3 questions of, why is sanji not on the roof, no coc, and he said wait til end of arc or something. Hence handing me my W

Status
Not open for further replies.