Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People gotta stop the whole kidd has higher bounty than Luffy, that shit ended ages ago hhhhhhh
I still see people saying that line now…

Also, the 2 years timeskip made all the difference for Luffy to be beyond Kidd… otherwise, Luffy and Kidd would stay equals with very little use of haki and depending on raw brute strength alone with similar moves and attacks
Kidd was never above or equal to Luffy pre time skip. The reason Kidd had a higher bounty than Luffy was because he killed innocent civilians. Just look at the supernova, and look at their bounties, ok now tell me who can beat pt zoro? Zoro/Luffy/BB existence are a perfect example of having a lower bounty but is stronger than most of the competition. Or Robin having a high bounty because of her knowledge. Brings the point to the conclusion why I never put Dragon Top 1, since he should have the highest bounty.

What is rooftop feats exactly? Cause kidd and killer did about as much damage as the scabbards if were being real. hell kidd did hardly any damage at all tbh. Even Jimbei there was no blood or any type of damage done to Big Mom after vaga bon drill, it just moved her........

Rooftop feats is what Zoro and Luffy did tbh..... and I dont think Sanji has to do all that for 3rd in the strawhats.....

Yeah i was referring to Luffy and Zoro since they are all Strawhats and its about Sanji's ranking on the crew..

Sanji doesn't need need to be as impressive as Luffy and Zoro, but something that's near it.. I don't know incinerating the whole live floor or something.. For example, Zoro showcased an Enma attack probably on the level of Admiral and Oda made him miss on purpose, yet Zoro's overall level is right now is more YC1 or sightly under.. What i'm expecting of Sanji is displaying a powerful YC1 attack feat, a feat above his post Queen victory level which would be somewhere between YC3 and YC1 wherever that YC2 sweet spot is.. I'm looking for an accomplishment that says ok this guy has insane potential, the Strawhats had another Crewmate aside Zoro on a greater level than a Shichibukai, its terrifying..

Kidd was never above or equal to Luffy pre time skip. The reason Kidd had a higher bounty than Luffy was because he killed innocent civilians. Just look at the supernova, and look at their bounties, ok now tell me who can beat pt zoro? Zoro/Luffy/BB existence are a perfect example of having a lower bounty but is stronger than most of the competition. Or Robin having a high bounty because of her knowledge. Brings the point to the conclusion why I never put Dragon Top 1, since he should have the highest bounty.
pre-ts Law can beat all pre-ts Straw Hats at the same time.

he fought Kaido ABOVE him and he is gonna fight King ABOVE him. The end
but in the end, sanji still above zoro.
if zoro > mihawk and kaido eos, that means sanji > zoro > mihawk and kaido because sanji no 2 and zoro no 3
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah i was referring to Luffy and Zoro since they are all Strawhats and its about Sanji's ranking on the crew..

Sanji doesn't need need to be as impressive as Luffy and Zoro, but something that's near it.. I don't know incinerating the whole live floor or something.. For example, Zoro showcased an Enma attack probably on the level of Admiral and Oda made him miss on purpose, yet Zoro's overall level is right now is more YC1 or sightly under.. What i'm expecting of Sanji is displaying a powerful YC1 attack feat, a feat above his post Queen victory level which would be somewhere between YC3 and YC1 wherever that YC2 sweet spot is.. I'm looking for an accomplishment that says ok this guy has insane potential, the Strawhats had another Crewmate aside Zoro on a greater level than a Shichibukai, its terrifying..
Nah, oda didnt make him miss on purpose, oda just telling us that zoro is not as good as your headcanon

Nah, oda didnt make him miss on purpose, oda just telling us that zoro is not as good as your headcanon
Its funny how i swing between being labeled by some Zoro fans a Sanji stan and then by some Sanji fans a Zoro stan, when i got current Zoro at YC3+ the gap between YC3 and YC1.. The only time Zoro uses Enma's full power attack he misses and Big Mom tell Kaido to dodge, ok.. No matter how you look at it, it still was an Admiral level attack missing or not..

Status
Not open for further replies.