Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato did nothing to Kaido, she didn't even put a dirt on his face, the only thing that is keeping her alive is the fact that she's Kaido's daughter.
She got sent back like a bug after a clash with Kaido's club, meahwile another character stopped the strongest attack of the serie for seconds.

That's the difference between a top tier vs a sulong mink , hell sulong Inu and Neko performed better for now.

This still doesn't put her above King Kaido is still clean, Yamato despite doing well to hold on has not yet afflicted any damage.
All she is doing is stalling non serious Kaido that has no intention of killing her, as he has plans for her to rule the country hence the lack of bloodlust we saw on the roof when he was dealing with the supernovas.
He said he wouldn't hold back and we see him using conquerors against her, so he wasnt lying. I dont think she is over King but she is seemingly doing better against Kaido than King against Marco:brootea:

even if thats the case, that puts her on the same ballpark as Luffy. Luffy is also down approximately 2-3 chapters since he faces Kaido 1vs1 before he recovers (he'still recovering now). Im sure Yamato will recover as well and i cant see her facing other enemies other than Kaido. Some speculates vs Jack, but he has unfinished business againts the minks. tbh the momotaro folk is looking more and more possible.
I don’t agree on this ballpark thing, but Luffy fought Kaido in a 1v1 for 30-40 minutes at least it doesn’t matter if Oda off paneled most of it. About what happens next I don’t know, but my guess it’s again 1v1 with Luffy showing something new prob DF related.

Luffy can counter Kaido's attacks with his own CoC attacks. Zoro has also technically deflected Kaido's Kanabo several times before using Asura.
we talking about tanking hits right? and that one ashura panel is highly debatable dont even put that as an argument. We can clearly see Kaido held his Kanabo above his head with no other movement, ready to attack while Zoro opens his asura mode. Where is the deflection?

Im not ignoring that, that’s great for Sanji but like I said that doesn’t compare to the feats that Zoro showed on the rooftop.

Law didn’t teleport Zoro to do any of the feats that I mentioned except for when Zoro cut Kaido’s boro breath. Zoro intercepted and blocked Hybrid Kaido + Big Mom named attack, he also scarred Hybrid Kaido not Full Zoan Kaido… So dont compare Zoro’s feats to those of the Scabbards.

Zoro feats were solo feats he did them on his own. Go reread the manga, he scarred Kaido on his own, Blocked yonko combination attack on his own, cut boro breath on his own and the CoC he used was his own. These arent team feats, he did these geats on his own. Also please don’t try and predict the future we dont know who Zoro will fight when he is healed so dont just assume it’ll be King then use it in a discussion.

This doesn’t even make sense. I can see now through your lack of literacy why you struggle with understanding the Manga.
Sanji stopping that attack physically is on same scale of what Zoro did and don't say Hakai as we know he got saved. You don't get feats on not stopping and you need to be saved.

Law did he help him around especially when Kaido charge at him and he teleport him to prevent an hit and Zoro got an hit by being near him due to Law, not on his own fighting. He got saved from Hakai from him and Enma did help him into the scales of Kaido, not his other swords. It is comparable as they did similar things, but got one-shot once he got his club onto them.

They were team especially Zoro even ask Law's help directly when he couldn't get near Kaido early. Denying this was team fight doesn't help your debate. Are you saying if this was one on one. Zoro could have gotten up there to attack Kaido and tanked an club hit easily? Nah, he needed the help and wouldn't be able to handle an fight. Also we know he will struggle with YC lvl opponent. He will not one-shot and be easy for him. He is YC lvl, but not above that from being in team fight.

Again why going with trolling grammar talk instead talking about the topic at hand? Your not helping your point on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.