Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you guys translate this for us? especially about Black Maria's part @ivaannom @PuckTheGreat
BM: Black leg is the joke(I guess she says this but the panel got cut so I don't know) of all Onigashima! His bounty is the 2nd highest!? You can see the power of the crew with just that!!
Brook: Yohohohoho! What Sanji did before was a masterpiece! Robin, can I let you this person to you?
Robin: Thanks, I wanted to do this.
Brook: Let me the rest of the monsters to me, tho I'm scared of monsters~

I took some freedom to translate some things to make it more understandable

Where behind? It was on side of the head as it hit his head and mouth? Not sneak attack and don't ignore Zoro sneak attack on Apoo while Drake hold him. What your talk on that? Don't be biased and hypocritical.

Sending someone flying and defeating an YC lvl opponent from your impact of attack 'doesn't hurt'? You must be petty to talk like that when we know Queen got hurt and going Hybrid on him. Don't be on that, man :kayneshrug:.
He didn't come from behind you idiot ?

Take your L in silence now :suresure:

Yes Zoro did a sneak attack but he os him what about Sanji ? :suresure:

proof that Perospero is knocked out? :suresure:

Still happy that he manages to send Queen fly, he takes it by surprise. I'm still waiting for him to hurt him :suresure:

Is it to difficult for him ? :gokulaugh:

- Hasn't cut down Kaido
- Hasn't avenged Yasuie
- Given trust to Luffy after using his final attack because he was no longer in a state to fight

You are so threatened by the grandmaster's unlimited potential :gokulaugh:
He got into the scales already and Orochi is the one he got beef with for Yasuie, not Kaido.

No, he think Luffy will beat him given he didn't believe Luffy was done fighting when announcement about Luffy. That go against him trusting Luffy and believing it when reality he knows Luffy will be the one to beat Kaido. ZKK is debunked, bruh. You guys are petty too much when you got admit fault :kayneshrug:.

Is that why Queen is screaming in pain?

You proven your acting like Maria as she acts like toxic side while Robin represent the whole fanbase. To be petty despite obvious he can't fight women and beating one of Kaido's top guys :cheers:.
ironic coming from the toxic user in the forum. Just here to hear all your pettiness and to make up atl account accusatiosn. LETS GOOOOOO, keep the toxic comments coming, im here to enjoy the ride

Status
Not open for further replies.