Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't come from behind you idiot ?

Take your L in silence now :suresure:

Yes Zoro did a sneak attack but he os him what about Sanji ? :suresure:

proof that Perospero is knocked out? :suresure:

Still happy that he manages to send Queen fly, he takes it by surprise. I'm still waiting for him to hurt him :suresure:

Is it to difficult for him ? :gokulaugh:
He attack while he was hold by Drake. How do you defend while someone is holding you? Dumbass talk your on.

Nah, this on you, bruh. No 'Ws and Ls' btw. Don't be a kid.

Then you admit Zoro can't beat Apoo if he need 2 vs 1 and sneak attacks on Apoo then? Going by your logic? Apoo > Zoro then.

Proof he is active? He isn't around there.

Nah, Queen got speed blitz like Kizaru speed blitz enemies unless your talking him 'sneak attacks' due to his speed which is dumb :suresure:.

Is that why Queen need Hybrid for a guy while Macro and Big Mom didn't force Queen into it? Again your insecurity doesn't go with your talk :kayneshrug:.

- Hasn't cut down Kaido
- Hasn't avenged Yasuie
- Given trust to Luffy after using his final attack because he was no longer in a state to fight

You are so threatened by the grandmaster's unlimited potential :gokulaugh:
- Obviously he can’t cut down Kaido.
- his revenge for Yasuie should be by killing Orochi since he is responsible not Kaido.

The grandmaster couldn’t even gather around Wano’s Samurai Luffy did for him.

ironic coming from the toxic user in the forum. Just here to hear all your pettiness and to make up atl account accusatiosn. LETS GOOOOOO, keep the toxic comments coming, im here to enjoy the ride
Is that why your group win a poll for being the most 'toxic'? Do I need to get the topic you make about how you guys got pick on that?

I mean you accuse me on alt and I accuse you given you act like alts with Head Piece like 'ZKK' being debunked. Idk why you bring that up :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Black Maria : Black leg is the joke(I guess she says this but the panel got cut so I don't know) of all Onigashima!
Black Maria : His bounty is the 2nd highest!? You can see the power of the crew with just that!!

:milaugh:
Yet unable to handle Robin and Sanji is hurting Queen :kayneshrug:.

Is that why your group win a poll for being the most 'toxic'? Do I need to get the topic you make about how you guys got pick on that?

I mean you accuse me on alt and I accuse you given you act like alts with Head Piece like 'ZKK' being debunked. Idk why you bring that up :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Yet unable to handle Robin and Sanji is hurting Queen :kayneshrug:.
Most toxic group doesnt equate to most toxic user even you know the difference between the two

Sanji is the grape

Zoro is the watermelon

We would rather have a smaller piece of the watermelon than a bigger piece of the grape

Status
Not open for further replies.