Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation, thanks to @ivaannom

Black Maria : Black leg is the joke(I guess she says this but the panel got cut so I don't know) of all Onigashima!
Black Maria : His bounty is the 2nd highest!? You can see the power of the crew with just that!!
Brook : Yohohohoho! What Sanji did before was a masterpiece! Robin, can I let you this person to you?
Robin : Thanks, I wanted to do this.
Brook : Let me the rest of the monsters to me, tho I'm scared of monsters~
Lmao so the 2nd thing, was about Sanji's bounty :gokulaugh:

Another Fat L to all Sanji fans.

:saitahu:

Wtf is this clown ? :nicagesmile:

When you are injured, you bleed, you have something that is visible on your body hence the word INJURY

Can you show me a wound made by Sanji please

+ Do you want to bet for Perospero ?

Zoro is using is own Haki, but you can cry when you have nothing to say about him you have to act like a clown

Are you a dumbass everyday, bruh? What you talking about?

Yeah, he was bleeding from his mouth and head. You can see that.

There is blood on Queen's mouth and nose there. Denying is dumb there, bruh.

Again if he is active, where is he on the battlefield? He knockout given it been chapters and he haven't appear anywhere. Do you have proof on him being active? Don't headcannon.

Your only one acting out as we know Zoro need Drake to help him get attack in. His Haki was blocked by Apoo prior and only got hit when Drake hold him.

Nah, Viz talked it differently and his goal to get into his scales and he did. He isn't one to beat Kaido and we know Zoro after the fight went for Orochi and talked about getting him more than Kaido when he thinks of Yasuie. That fight might happen given Orochi is around and they might fight with one another as that isn't over.

Nah, Zoro doing in trusting his captain and not getting involve in a fight when Luffy talked about handling him and hype on Luffy being the one to beat Kaido. Do not do headcannon when we know ZKK is debunked, don't be dumb here.
Viz literally talks about slicing him into pieces?? How dense can you be? If he wants to get to his scales then he should have left the rooftop after 1001.

"we know Zoro after the fight went for Orochi and talked about getting him more than Kaido when he thinks of Yasuie" When did this happen 😭 😭 , he doesn't care about Orochi. Yasuie's exact last words were to go to onigashima and avenge him. Shinobu further emphasised this when she said "vanquishing orochi won't do anything, Kaido is the real enemy".

Both Luffy and Zoro have been set up to take down Kaido together and the saviours of Wano, that's why their plotlines/character arcs have been a direct parallel with each other.

Are you a dumbass everyday, bruh? What you talking about?

Yeah, he was bleeding from his mouth and head. You can see that.

There is blood on Queen's mouth and nose there. Denying is dumb there, bruh.

Again if he is active, where is he on the battlefield? He knockout given it been chapters and he haven't appear anywhere. Do you have proof on him being active? Don't headcannon.

Your only one acting out as we know Zoro need Drake to help him get attack in. His Haki was blocked by Apoo prior and only got hit when Drake hold him.
Where the Fuck Queen is bleeding ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You're acting like a clown, stop it please :gokulaugh:

This chapter confirming that sanji is the joke/clown of the crew. Black Maria looking down strawhat pirate because of him. Pathetic.
Didn't they do the same with Luffy and talked about how he got defeated easily? Guess he is pathetic, but he going to beat Kaido and Sanji beating YC being Queen. Strawhats get underestimated on their appearance. Not first time and dumb to think it be that way when enemy forces are getting beaten.

Translation, thanks to @ivaannom

Black Maria : Black leg is the joke(I guess she says this but the panel got cut so I don't know) of all Onigashima!
Black Maria : His bounty is the 2nd highest!? You can see the power of the crew with just that!!
Brook : Yohohohoho! What Sanji did before was a masterpiece! Robin, can I let you this person to you?
Robin : Thanks, I wanted to do this.
Brook : Let me the rest of the monsters to me, tho I'm scared of monsters~
They used to wait for the entire balloons to leak before attempting to translate certain lines. "Japanese is a complex language" they said.
Apparently Sanji lines don't respect this rule:milaugh:

pica s bounty was frozen since he was with doffy a shichibukai + fujitora witnessed zoro greatness and fuji was scared of zoro s slash
So was Crocodile, but Luffy got 100 million from it despite them talking if Crocodile's bounty was unfrozen, it would been bigger, but give him 100 million instead. Zoro had to do more if 99 million isn't it. Nah, he got help by reputation, not by power. Doffy and Fujitora treated him as a fodder.

Wallahi Zoro fans don't care about Sanji, they only mention him if he is mentioned in the same breath as the grandmaster.

Sanji fans think about Zoro whenever their character does anything, it shows who the benchmark really is.
:gokulaugh:
You guys acting out on Sanji when he was mention as 'Wings of the Pirate King' and talking Oda being 'wrong' when it isn't. You guys have Rent Free for character due to your Head Piece and have issues on it. You been this way from 'ZKK' being debunked.

They do, but not apparent with you guys acting out about it.

The implication from BM is still pretty much the same since it confirms that here

Queen was talking about Sanji and Zoro as the No.2 and No.3 of the SH's

The translation confirms that they ranked them like that based on their bounties, which again made most sense to begin with, since even Queen is looking at their bounty posters when labeling them as No.2 and No.3

Obviously anyone with common sense who's not out to troll knows that Zoro is a bit over Sanji no matter what, and Oda's never going to change that :milaugh:
Desperation. Using bounties to make conclusions about strength, using that logic Queen > Luffy?
:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.