Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao at the dog running the treadmill to keep the fire alive on the face wheel of Black Maria's weapon, is that a pug i see?

Also, when did Black Maria cover her breasts? I swear she was topless when the fight started. :shocking:

Damn, Black Maria has the second wackiest weapon/fighting style we have seen from the Topi Roppo, right behind Sasaki's Helicopter Mode.

:kobeha:
What about his knife though :milaugh:

:kaidowhat:
Zoro after blocking Hakai for them to escape:
BM- impressive, they managed to escape
Kaido after Zoro scars him:
"Damn it! Boy you can use COC too?"
"You've done enough, this wound will remain"
"Your generation is proving to be an annoyance"
"If you'd joined me, we would've conquered the world"
Talking to him is like Talking to a wall he will ignore you or won't quote.he will continue with his stupidity and headcannons
And im fearing that even Zoro solos a younkou he won't leave the forum:pepemy:

The implication from BM is still pretty much the same since it confirms that here

Queen was talking about Sanji and Zoro as the No.2 and No.3 of the SH's

The translation confirms that they ranked them like that based on their bounties, which again made most sense to begin with, since even Queen is looking at their bounty posters when labeling them as No.2 and No.3

Obviously anyone with common sense who's not out to troll knows that Zoro is a bit over Sanji no matter what, and Oda's never going to change that :milaugh:
A reasonable Sanji stan :finally:

:josad:
*When someone mistakes Zoro for VC/number 2
---No strawhat is there to confirm it and hype Zoro
*But When Someone sees or calls Sanji number 2/VC
---Robin doesn't rebuke it but reinforce it by even saying he's fit to be be Wings!
**Oda in sbs : Zoro and Sanji are wings**
The only time a strawhat is called number 2 and another strawhat reinforces it!
The only time a strawhat led the crew and its called after him : "Curly Pirates"

Zoro and Sanji still compete. Zoro himself still mentions "worth 2000 men" in Wano to counter the "1000 men" statement about Sanji.
Fandom " rooftop set Zoro and Killer tiers above Sanji" LOL

Once again you can see how Oda confirms/reinforces things to be true or false :
A question about something or an inquiry/mockery ---> followed by a reinforced statement or answer :
  • Kaido witness Luffy's CoC and says "you too?" Then reinforced it by saying "Kidd can use it too ...we don't need many conquerors"
  • Kaido witness Enma's aura and asks "why do I feel Oden's presence in it?" Then finally got a confirmation and said "I see...its indeed Oden's blade"
  • Luffy witnessed Kaido's adcoc and asks "you can coat your attacks with CoC right?" Kaido agrees and both use it as We see adcoc visuals from both.
  • Maria asks and mocks sanji "and he is supposed to be your number 2?.."
  • Robin doesn't deny it but reinforces it by calling "Wings"
Then we have a scene in ch1010 about someone's assumed "CoC" which there were no visuals and confirmation (there's actually a denial from Zoro himself). People are now even using Anime filler Lol.

Can we prove Sanji is Luffy's wing alongside Zoro. Even seen as number 2 in strength? Yes we can!
Can you prove Luffy & Kaido can coat their attacks with CoC? Yes we can! Per statements and visuals.
But can you prove Zoro coated his attack with CoC or has CoC in general?
All we have is just Kaido's questioning with lack of visuals and without a reinforced opinion/answer from kaido or Zoro himself
If Oda can make Sanji's Wings stuff clear then he would make Zoro's CoC clear but Right now, We should wait.
Where did Black maria said Sanji is number 2? All I see BM comment about his bounty. Lol thanks to Vinsmoke Judge:hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.