Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The post was talking about King and Page One;'s clash with Sanji
You said "Funny thing is that both those times Sanji was in mid air. He had no footing to resist the attack. Not a fair comparison. "
Then what the fuck are you talking about. Are you both retarded and dellusional?
When Sanji is in the air he cannot block an attack. It's physically not possible regardless of what CoA or defensive abilities you have. Sanji uses his suit and geppo to fight in the air. It won't help him in blocking the attack. It's not a fair situation like I said.

I

When Sanji is in the air he cannot block an attack. It's physically not possible regardless of what CoA or defensive abilities you have. Sanji uses his suit and geppo to fight in the air. It won't help him in blocking the attack. It's not a fair situation like I said.
Luffy and Doffy were blocking attacks midair like mad, but no Sanji, an aerial combatant, an expert on the sky, the Wings of Luffy, Stealthblack, mastered of Skywalk, ownered of Raidsuit, can't. Because....reasons.....

Luffy and Doffy were blocking attacks midair like mad, but no Sanji, an aerial combatant, an expert on the sky, the Wings of Luffy, Stealthblack, mastered of Skywalk, ownered of Raidsuit, can't. Because....reasons.....
You know what I mean:

I said Sanji couldn't properly block an attack in mid air which is correct regardless of his suits ability. He can't prevent himself from getting knocked back when his foot isn't firmly planted on the floor.[/QUOTE]
Your arguing whether a bird can knock back Sanji when their fighting in the air. Who has the better advantage. Sanji or the bird?

Last edited:
who said that was advanced coc tho? and even If it was he still not on the level of katakuri and shit. dude can't even use it willingly. he doesn't even know he has it for fucks sake
Kaido says it. He doesn't say it when Zoro glares at him, he doesn't say it when Asura manifests, he says it when he gets hit. The only alternative is that you believe Oda just made him say it for no reason, or that for some reason he's not supposed to know what it is himself... right before he explains it to Luffy

You're also mistaken about what it means for Zoro not to understand. Not knowing that he uses it is not the same as not being able to do it. When you're unaware of an ingredient does that make it ineffective?

Last edited:
Sanji has boosters, Skywalk, he can counter the bird if he's strong enough. But he isn't.
So the reason is, Sanji is weaker than King, not because Sanji lost his footing.
Again when I said Sanji had no footing I meant his foot wasn't planted on the floor. I don't understand how this part is so hard to understand?

As for why I left the last time we had this conversation. It was 12:00am. You can't expect me to continue a conversation when I have to go to work in the morning. People sleep.

Either way like I said before I am done with this conversation.

Again when I said Sanji had no footing I meant his foot wasn't planted on the floor. I don't understand how this part is so hard to understand?

As for why I left the last time we had this conversation. It was 12:00am. You can't expect me to continue a conversation when I have to go to work in the morning. People sleep.
Why the fuck would it be important if the owner of skywalk and booster need his foot planned on the floor to overpower someone.
And if your work is that important to you, you wouldn't be here talking shit and making excuses.
Nobody is forcing you to stay. You are a nobody.

Life is already tough enough as it is, don't lose sleep over a piece of media. My advice to you. if you are becoming triggered by this at this moment then you are in deep shit. this happens in worstgen everyday everymoment. whether it be a sanji fan or a zoro fan, both type of fans are trolls mostly. just enjoy and get over it. If you wanna argue dont get so serious that you start losing your sleep.

Why the fuck would it be important if the owner of skywalk and booster need his foot planned on the floor to overpower someone.
And if your work is that important to you, you wouldn't be here talking shit and making excuses.
Nobody is forcing you to stay. You are a nobody.

Which is why I went to sleep.....:okay:
You're the one who start whining about me bitching out so what's your point? I'm not making any excuses.
Yes I am a nobody. Better to be a nobody than to think I'm some hot shit.

You're the one who start whining about me bitching out so what's your point? I'm not making any excuses.
Because you talked shit about Zoro? Bruh you came here, talked shit, get trashed back, and now you are making excuses that you are about to sleep
No one knows who you are. No one cares about your sleep schedule. No one knows who I AM. No one cares about MY sleep schedule. If you talk shit on a forum, be prepared to be talked shit back, just as vice versa for me.

Because you talked shit about Zoro? Bruh you came here, talked shit, get trashed back, and now you are making excuses that you are about to sleep
No one knows who you are. No one cares about your sleep schedule. No one knows who I AM. No one cares about MY sleep schedule. If you talk shit on a forum, be prepared to be talked shit back, just as vice versa for me.
Dude, calm down...
You too mate..no need to take it that serious. Sigh..

Dude, calm down...

You too mate..no need to take it that serious. Sigh..
This is what I was talking about and alluding too @zzShinichi like myself, understands the purpose and transparency of this forum, and we shit talk similar users who come on here to bait Zoro stans.

The key we understand the toxicity of this forum which is why we do it.

A lot of people lack that understanding and constantly complain, on top of that do nothing about it to try to come up with solutions. Because again they lack understanding of this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.