Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.

Is it hard to understand that the fact Oda draw Robin in that way it's just to show her demonic form. If it was "colourless" like you said, this Robin form would have been a lot less "evil" and "scary".

Is it really hard?
I understand this part however this not explain why Oda/Robin change the colour of her white hands and leg later too if it isn't haki? I can understand it if it was only her main body, but Oda colour the white Leg/hands later to black too and that is simple something with only hardening user can do:

That is clearly haki, their is no other point why also her other parts who where white became out if sudden into black too. She covered it which haki and use her attack.

Looking at the full chapter in better qualtiy it seems now obvious to me it is not haki. We had some characters using fullbody armement in the past.

vs
Different effects, the weird shining metallic looking look of haki isn't present.

And Oda never changed how hardening looked, Jinbe vs Who's Who 3 chapters ago :
the flashback does not mention anything about haki at all either.
I honestly think it's something Oda did to have Robin have a cool finisher that is different than her usual clutch.
And people thinking it's too weird, Denjiro literally changed his facial features because he was too angry lol.

Good chapter otherwise.
It's all wasted breath dude. They are not capable of understand this simple thing. Juse let them think in that way.

And he still hasn't developed it. And you claim that Robin could develop haki to the level of a master in a short period of time. Covering the entire body of an ordinary person in haki is difficult and requires a lot of training, and covering the body of a giant clone is simply unrealistic for robin.
It's one of the basics but it's more draining the "lesser" you are, as seen with Robin...

Looking like haki for sure. She literally make the white hands black when she use her attack, if it was a usually black shady colouring Oda would not draw the hands with white colour and start to make them black in the moment when Robin use her attack.

In case everyone can see that Robin turn out the white hands and covered them with black hardening and then finish off BM.

Their would be no point for Oda to make white hands and making them black if Robin didn't use haki.
What is the point of spending a huge amount of Haki on useless wings, if legs and arms are used?

What is the point of spending a huge amount of Haki on useless wings, if legs and arms are used?
Same can be said about Luffy G4 where he cover his back too with CoA. Overall Robin use her body for a one shot attack, via her grip and powerfull attack, she aren't use fists like Luffy or many other characters do. The best thing is now to wait for a haki confirmation or not we will find it out probably on monday with luck.

G

Gorosei Informer

I know I'm "greentexting" but I'm gonna do it given the situation anyway:

> Be Me
> Want Robin to get noticed more the community, for her to get a lot more discussion
> She gets a fucking amazing chapter of her having an all out solo fight with new moves, abilites and looking insanely badass, literally demonic and such
>She shows character development, we get more about her time with the Revolutionaries and stuff she has learned
>She also shows appreciation for another Straw Hat, another crewmate of hers and is grateful towards him and got to team up and have a tragically hilarious and dark humour moment with a nother fellow beloved and similar to herself Strawhat
>Community does talk about her a LOT more instead of the usual Zoro vs Sanji stuff BUT they are now arguing on whether she used haki not and complaining about her new form looks and how she's managed to make the horns and such
> This also massively reginites the arguments about whether she had haki post TS or not and why she hasn't used it up till now
>Immediately regrets asking for this and anything now.

:nicagesmile::robinsweat::pepemy::lusalty::kriwhat::josad:

Also on another note, I'm not surprised by this but Maria is really narcissistic for naming her moves after herself. It's really obnoxious and lazy. Reminds me of how Hina talks about herself in the 3rd person too. I hate that shit lol.

:whitepress::odenugh::crocusuh::kuzanope:

chapter 1021 Demonio chapter 201 chapter is title to Nico Robin - Oda like to play with number.

Enjoy the chapter, but I wanna see more effort in the fight for all strawhat this look like a vacation.....

Anyway I wanted to mention that the momotaro theory is slowliny losing in trust, due the the fact that Momo intention are clearly relate to saving the flower capital from the floating island.

Soon we shall see how thing will conclude with this arc, still 2 major player need to move Luffy&Zoro let see

"Demonio fleur" is basically just "giganto mano Robin" with like double the size and demon features, that together with the shading make her look much more menacing, in order to fit that demon theme, am I right?
And it's also super cool, that besides her demonio fleur, she now also has a fishman karate move confirmed. That's lowkey just as cool as her final form for me.

And man Sasaki goes so hard on BM's moveset. Shieeet

Status
Not open for further replies.