• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Most likely the guy that King talked about replacing the Joker
Yeah could be that guy.
Post automatically merged:

Caribou an underling of someone now? The only mame sense by this point is BB but Don Le Fishe doubt it'll be very important.
Yeah BB makes the most sense as far as relevance. He'd use that information about Shirahoshi to his advantage.

I think Orochi's plotline is tied more with Hiyori, whearas Momo's plotline will tie with Kaidou.
I mean, mentally, Momo is still an 8 year old. I doubt Oda is having him kill Orochi, while Hiyori is the perfect person to do it.
Momo will hold Onigashima that's obvious
Nah. They wouldn't have had that plotline with momo getting that blade but telling others he wasn't ready for it. Now that he is grown (or will be) he has to make big boy decisions as a leader

The flying 6 aren't weak, the straw hats are just that powerful; Luffy is supposed to become Yonko level so his crew is bound to be on the level of high Yonko executives like the tobi roppo at this stage. Just accept that they are not underdogs anymore. And even with Jinbei's addition I think the non-M3 straw hats are all catching up to him in terms of overall combat prowess, and this will be the same with Yamato's addition; therefore, the M3 will remain to be distinguished and the 4th strongest spot is actually reserved for Usopp.

Haha damn right man... it's pretty good... because it's only going up from here, too.

I'm expecting to make more money once I'm finished. That's just intended to help me manage my budget while I'm in school.

That reminds me -- I won't be here very often after a few weeks, the school semesters are starting again on the 7th.

But, for real, you should consider your actions more carefully. Not one of you guys acted with a sense of class.

show a little class is often used when someone does something disrespectful or insulting to another person. so it basically means to be respectful. Being "classy" is holding yourself to a higher standard like wearing more formal clothes and being generally more "sophisticated"

I'm the only one out of anybody today who showed a sense of class and sophistication, unfortunately. Shame on you.

cringe
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

So Oda is going to continue with the same old, boring, predictable routine of letting the straw hats get damaged in the beginning of their fights and then at the end of their fight they win. How is One Piece a best selling manga? How easily entertained are One Piece fans? The whole Tobbi Robbo subplot have been complete filler as they served absolutely no purpose in the story. Didn't even manage to slow down any of the straw hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.