Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my little boy ,

are you fucking serious ??

all time same writing.

ı dont know any yonkou commander past life . why do you know ? fucking one piece tells luffy and his crew adventure.

what does tanked means ? one second 40 bones ? if law does not transport , zoro would die. somebody who dont know story when they read first time ,

hımm tanked he must hold 1 mınute and nothing happened to him.

no no

1 second 40 broken bones does not equal tanked
Seriously how old are you anyway. Stop calling people "little boy"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If scabbards can do it so can YC's find a way to do it. How much varies tho.
scabbards did pretty much next to nothing to kaido. he might have huffed and puffed and screamed here and there but he didnt take any damage that his regen cant make up for.

only attacks on the rooftop which gave him serious damage, IMO, are luffy's adv CoC punches, zoro's ashura and maybe law's injection shot on the neck. other than those he pretty much healed up soon enough.

We come again to the point of Oda coming up with random abilities later, Queen in Udom tried to harm BM physically, Queen in Onigashima turns out to be a cyborg that can shoot barrage of beams, same beams that got Big Mom shook when Franky was about to shoot her.
XD

This is my normally my type of music. Passenger, Tom Odell, Aurora etc. are my favourite singers.
I only listen to Punk music when I’m in the mood. I love the 2000‘s vibe.
I‘m not gerne specific, I think every gerne has good music.
I‘m not the biggest fan of rap or oriental/Turkish music
I also love medieval/fantasy music and Celtic music
Oh, I see.
Yeah, every genre can have good songs even if you dont expect it. There are even SOME good schlager songs.
For me, the worst genres are Volkstümlicher Schlager and and Metal. I cant appreciate the singing style in metal at all. It just hurts my ears.
I do like oriental music tho. Even tho it can get very dramatic at times, but I like the melodies and singing style.

Cracker:
  • Great haki
  • Great reaction & combat speed
  • Great stamina, lasts 10+ hours even while his df is at disadvantage
  • G3+ AP
  • His biscuits got amazing durability
  • Stronger than Perospero
  • Stalemated Boundman/oneshotted by Tankman
Marco :
  • Average haki
  • Great movement speed & Average reaction speed
  • Low stamina despite regen
  • Amazing endurance
  • G3 tier AP
  • Rivals Perospero
  • Couldn't beat base King /choked by Linlin /destroyed by Teach
Once you counter his regen, he loses or gives up but Once you counter Cracker df, he doesn't lose straight coz he got Great sword skills and haki. Marco ~ Cracker

Marco has no adcoa or ryuo. Just stop giving his guy benefits of doubts
We've seen what he can do, his limits and he has no awakening ,advanced haki and CoC

Kidd doesn't faint from stabs or whatever unlike Other fodders who are wanked hard
Why do you ascribe Cracker to great haki user and Marco to average?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
my little boy ,

are you fucking serious ??

all time same writing.

ı dont know any yonkou commander past life . why do you know ? fucking one piece tells luffy and his crew adventure.

what does tanked means ? one second 40 bones ? if law does not transport , zoro would die. somebody who dont know story when they read first time ,

hımm tanked he must hold 1 mınute and nothing happened to him.

no no

1 second 40 broken bones does not equal tanked
when did i say zoro wont die if law didnt transport? LOOL
even shanks will get severely injured if he tanks hakkai for a minute.
let me rephrase the question since your smooth brain can't comprehend shit.
when has a YC tanked any attack at the scale of hakkai for a second?

:luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.