Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmfao y’all are just too much. Y’all literally telling me to drop one piece then when I say I am going to drop one piece then you guys respond back saying “no one cares”! Lmfao! Yall aren’t normal. Oda marketing team have brainwashed y’all.
i'm not telling you to drop op, i'm telling you we don't care about you dropping one piece, so stop coming here every week to tell us you are dropping one piece. You expect us to care but we don't. so if you are going to drop it then just do it and stop telling us about it.

The anime are free to make changes to the manga. They gave Batman haki. We have never seen a gifter or even headliner use haki and he used blackened haki. Being a professional doesn't they don't make mistakes or everything they do great. Even Oda makes mistakes.
Giving Batman haki, etc is just additional content that really doesn't even significantly affect the story all that much tbh. I really don't think that they can just add Law teleporting him mid-air unless that's something they really think happened. This is a part of the main battle. It would also explain was Zoro landed beside Law after the attack.

I didnt write it to prove to you they are equal i just said marco went all out on queen and king and not even on their strongest forms while sanji didnt really against hybrid queen and base king
and I said Sanji was the one who tried to fight them, King and Queen didnt even give him attention as he got thrown away in like 1 second lol

I mean after that, After Killer wins and leaves Hawkins with his last real life.
I think that killing him is a real possibility, seen how Hawkins character is built, but it's something like 15% chances of happening.
A legitimate reason to spade him would only be possibile of Killer decides to use Hawkins as a weapon against Linlin.
Hawkins DF rotates around life, just like Linlin's rotates around soul...

@Pantheos what do you think?
I just hope Hawkins doesn't die and that he comes back during the final war, he's the first bad guy in op who is actually using his brain and his powers to their full potential

This chapter could've straight been titled "sanji is low 1st commander level" and it would've still made sense, he was folding queen prior to this chapter , a combined attack from both king and queen wasn't enough to put him down and he went straight to kick queen in the face

Land jimbei is 3rd yonko commander at best
Where did you get the combined attack from?
Marco fights King and holds back Queen for a long period of time.
Sanji tried to fight King and Queen = gets tossed aside.

Which part of this indicates Sanji as YC1 or Yc2 level?

You know its a foregone conclusion that sanji will solo Queen right and considering how toppi robbo fights are going, it will not he extreme diff
Depends on if he will unlock something or not. The scaling is based on his current showings same for the others. If she shows something insane then he certainly gets bumped up

and I said Sanji was the one who tried to fight them, King and Queen didnt even give him attention as he got thrown away in like 1 second lol
You don't know how long that scuffle was plus how can you say sanji was serious if he didn't use the raid suit? and even when he got overpowered they still didnt manege to take him down when they tried as you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.