Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you actually believe what your saying.

Zoro protected luffy for 10 minutes
Protected him from big mom
Protected him from boro breath
Protected him from hakkai
And protected him lastly from kaido trying to crush his head.

Luffy was more concerned about killer than zoro.

Law was concerned about zoro more than luffy.
still didnt change the fact that luffy also protect zolo

fugi never fought seriuos
Fuji disagrees. Read the manga. He says he will take Luffy's head off for taking pity on him but couldn't do shit. Luffy says he has to beat admirals and Yonko and Fuji after getting roughed up, says he has the strength to back up his words.

Luffy gear 4 barrage didn't even damage kaido to the extent tatsumaki did.

Zoro would've deflected ragnarok back at kaido, and overpowered him in the process.

Ragnarok can't do shit to zoro, zoro was already on the ground and thunder bagua couldn't even put him to sleep.
Zoro isn't overpowering ragnarok lmao. It has advanced CotC so he gets taken down.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Fuji disagrees. Read the manga. He says he will take Luffy's head off for taking pity on him but couldn't do shit. Luffy says he has to beat admirals and Yonko and Fuji after getting roughed up, says he has the strength to back up his words.

Zoro isn't overpowering ragnarok lmao. It has advanced CotC so he gets taken down.
yes you are said luffy said i would defeat admirals and yonko (admrials=yonkos) the only yonko who is stronger it is shanks (shanks=mihawk>anyone current pirate or marine) but big mom and kaido are fugi level

Marco : i fought enough
idiots : king and queen low diff marco
Post automatically merged:

Did u even read what i reply before?
:crazwhat:
You think luffy protected zoro when kaido already had zoro and law on the ground.
That's not protection.
Kaido wasn't gonna do anything to zoro after thunder bagua, proof of that that kaido immediately jumped on luffy after lufgy woke up.

hakai>>>>>Lagnarok :kayneshrug:
Taking the full attack maybe.

Taking hakai for 0.5 seconds isn't that impressive:goyea:
yes you are said luffy said i would defeat admirals and yonko (admrials=yonkos) the only yonko who is stronger it is shanks (shanks=mihawk>anyone current pirate or marine) but big mom and kaido are fugi level
Na they are just obstacles to being PK. Dressrosa Luffy at that point wasn't sure if he could beat admirals and Yonko. BM who is a Yonko, says only other Yonko are in the way of her getting to be PK. Because Yonko>AdmiraLs>= Dressrosa Luffy:kayneshrug:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Taking the full attack maybe.

Taking hakai for 0.5 seconds isn't that impressive:goyea:

Na they are just obstacles to being PK. Dressrosa Luffy at that point wasn't sure if he could beat admirals and Yonko. BM who is a Yonko, says only other Yonko are in the way of her getting to be PK. Because Yonko>AdmiraLs>= Dressrosa Luffy:kayneshrug:
because an admirals couldn't become pk:usoprice:

Kaido and big mom hakkai couldn't take down zoro, ragnarok pales in comparison.

Zoro came on top in every exchang he had vs kaido:
-cut his boro breath and made him dodge.
-nulified kaido's tatsimaki.
-overpowered him in asura.

It's only logical to assume zoro will come on top against ragnarock ad well

Zoro is maybe sending 5 year old Kaido to Sky Island :kata:

Zoro needed all three swords to block hakai for 0.5 seconds. Still broke nearly every bone in his body :endthis:
no haki blocked it :goyea:
with asura he turns hakai into mist:cheers:
so yeah kaido can team with shanks against asura zoro and they still get sent back to east blue

because an admirals couldn't become pk:usoprice:
Can you read????
Dressrosa Luffy: To be PK I have to beat admirals and Yonko
BM: To be PK I only have to beat Yonko

Do you need help putting 1+1 together? BM/Yonkos>admirals>=Dressrosa Luffy
Kaido and big mom hakkai couldn't take down zoro, ragnarok pales in comparison.

Zoro came on top in every exchang he had vs kaido:
-cut his boro breath and made him dodge.
-nulified kaido's tatsimaki.
-overpowered him in asura.

It's only logical to assume zoro will come on top against ragnarock ad well
Very very bid difference between fruit attacks like that and physical attacks backed by CotC. Oda was very careful to not have him clash with that kind of attack. Only Luffy could negate it after getting advanced CotC

Status
Not open for further replies.