Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you really forget about the double damage lmao
Yeah of course. But the double damage matters as much as Oda decides it matters… If Oda says Zoro can STILL power through all his fights for the rest of arc with Double damage, will you say “no fucking way”? I mean Zoro won’t get hit by another Hakai anytime soon so who’s to say anyone can actually damage him enough for this double damage to take him out early again

Yeah, but then how is Zoro saving Sanji and saying that they'll defeat King and Queen abandoning his dreams. He had already said many chapters before that he's leaving Kaido to Luffy. That was made clear I think. If Zoro thinks that he's required here more then he probably is. Moreover, just ZKK happening without there being a fight between them is still a possibility by the end of the war so that doesn't necessarily put Zoro's earlier words to dust. Defeating Kaido isn't even a part of his primary ambition tbf.
Zoro never said that he's leaving kaido to luffy he said that he trusts in luffy to win, that was before luffy lost and fell into the sea.
Zoro is not trying to save luffy.
What's wrong with this statement is the fact that his primary motive is wining the battle so they're closer to luffy becoming the pirate king,
We have never gotten an update on zoro's journey progression since alsbadta, when he learned how to cut steel, i guess you can count haki or enma as such but to me it's just power ups similar to whwt the others got, if luffy is gonna be astep closer to becoming PK, then how about zoro? Did he got closer too? I think not, because he never fought any famous swordsman, him losing to yonko in a matter of minutes just shows that he's not even close to being WSS, his AP is still lacking, he dorsn't learn any new thechniques/skills, he's basically just waiting for his swords to became black and even if that happened it's still a long way to ho from becoming WSS compared to lufy that's always progressing towards his goal, and now beating kaido means he's very close, it'll put him at top 4 closest to finding the one piece, where does zoro ranks regarding his ambition.
The new world reduced zoro's character to just a powerful man using three swords, hell... All of the straw hats bevame filler in luffy's journey.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Compared to some of you I am. I literally made a thread saying Zoro/Sanji tag team vs. King/Queen when King/Queen team up against Sanji.

Literally came true down to the tee. Even guessed Zoro would be roided by Chopper.
yeah pretend like guessing a couple of plot points which 95% of the fandom guessed right is a huge deal and somehow that makes you a powerlevel expert with you doflamingo low admiral level takes :kobeha:

I wonder if Oda has not planned something bigger at the very end of this arc:

- you remember the red flag in the chapter where Jinbe appeared, (we'll have a drink when we defeat Kaido)
- Luffy told Momo not to cry - there will be time for that after the fight,
- Cp0 mentioned several times that it does not matter who comes out victorious from this battle,

- Chopper did it, but now he's a baby,
- half of the Red Scabards are finished,
- Carrot was mauled by Perospero,
- Franky won, but his armor was destroyed,
- Nico Robin won but is now weakened
- Zoro has already been extremely hurt, and we must not forget that the side effect of the drug will cause him to suffer later, a lot,

Does that seem suspicious only to me ???

:noo::noo::choppawhat::amazing:
You and I both know what's going to happen
:pepemy:
:zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.