Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't sanji make vergo bleed from his mouth?

Sanji outsped and outmaneuvered vergo casually while injured beforehand. Vergo didn't land a single blow and ran away first.
I just don't see it as a good moment to powerscale. I think we can infer from sanji hurting queen in base that he was stronger than vergo in punk hazard when fully healthy.

A crack is nothing to sanji tbh. Didn't he break allot of bones in his fight with bon clay?
Post automatically merged:

Bruh sanji clashed with him evenly after his leg got cracked. Keep 🧢ing. Hating the 🐐 is stupid. Take your L
Sanji hurting his leg was something momentaneous, like he had understimated Vergo until that moment, and obviously more graphic than actually relevant, thats why he kept fighting normally after that and he didn't even cared for this during the rest of the arc like it made no difference, despite being an actual injure, and thats exactly what happened.

These "crack" things and sounds happens very often during fights, the characters are just getting hurt, thats the whole meaning of it

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Again I can clearly see the writing on the wall.

Zoro caps king

Sanji caps queen

Sanji goes to save Robin (the same way in which she saved him from having to deal with black maria)

Zoro goes to the roof with luffy after learning something from king

Sanji takes out cp0 on his own and gets a big bounty being a threat to the government (which is what he promised Kuma he would be)

And zoro faces kaido with luffy being one of the maim reason as to why kaido is defeated. He and luffy get big bounties
Sanji takes out CPO by himself?!?!?!
Isn't the CPO leader an admiral level threat or was that just a rumour?

Again I can clearly see the writing on the wall.

Zoro caps king

Sanji caps queen

Sanji goes to save Robin (the same way in which she saved him from having to deal with black maria)

Zoro goes to the roof with luffy after learning something from king

Sanji takes out cp0 on his own and gets a big bounty being a threat to the government (which is what he promised Kuma he would be)

And zoro faces kaido with luffy being one of the maim reason as to why kaido is defeated. He and luffy get big bounties
:eeke:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Sanji takes out CPO by himself?!?!?!
Isn't the CPO leader an admiral level threat or was that just a rumour?
I don't remember anything about CP0 leader.

Anyway, i'm hoping for some spy/stealth stuff, maybe something like opening the Gates of EL. Wano have a secret entrance right? I don't think Oda makes that for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.