Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't sanji make vergo bleed from his mouth?

Sanji outsped and outmaneuvered vergo casually while injured beforehand. Vergo didn't land a single blow and ran away first.
I just don't see it as a good moment to powerscale. I think we can infer from sanji hurting queen in base that he was stronger than vergo in punk hazard when fully healthy.

A crack is nothing to sanji tbh. Didn't he break allot of bones in his fight with bon clay?
Ya and it looked like it didn't bother him at all, no reaction at all.. No urgh, no cough no gasp, no nothing..

He did outspeed and outmaneuvered Vergo but not casually, he was pretty serious using Diable Jambe and named attack Flange Strike..
Unless there is an inconsistency with previous events, i will go with Sanji got stronger from Punk Hazard to Wano..

That would be his ribs or the upper body because Sanji said '' again '' referring to his fight against Kuroobi where he broke several bones on his thorax due to the water pressure sudden gap.. I would agree with broken bones being inconsequential, but Sanji's legs are way harder than other parts of his body, its his main weapon and pride as a cook fighter.. That's why they were shown breaking on panel, as it is a big deal, its similar to Zoro's swords breaking or getting damaged, a dent in Wado Ichimonji or something..

Plus Vergo didn't user hardening versus Sanji, though he did for Tashigi..

Plus Vergo didn't user hardening versus Sanji, though he did for Tashigi..
Oda does this all the time, see how Vergo's legs are not black when he is using his full body haki, for me it's pretty obvious he used haki since he did on much more casual situations, and Sanji was the one who managed to piss him off for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.