Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Doflamingo and his big, hands in the pockets, daddy:
bro i swear, he literally called doflamingo a low admiral level fighter because sanji is fighting a yonko commander like 300 chapters after clashing with doflamingo.

as if shonen powercreep doesnt exist. the doflamingo wank from lanjikun this morning has been insane.

How do you know he didn't? Maybe he's able to hold off Queen in his base because he has improved drastically? Sanji ultimately beat Jabra with DJ, but his base improved from not being able to break Blueno's tekkai to almost breaking Jabra's tekkai within a few hours if not less.
Again, he was showing equivalent feats to JINBE, in Fishman Island. Do you not think Jinbe is capable of fighting Queen?

bro i swear, he literally called doflamingo a low admiral level fighter because sanji is fighting a yonko commander like 300 chapters after clashing with doflamingo.

as if shonen powercreep doesnt exist. the doflamingo wank from lanjikun this morning has been insane.
Keep crying like a bitch. I just told you Sanji ~ Jinbe since Fishman Island. Is Fishman Island after Wano?

Jinbe has always been Top YC level, and Sanji went toe to toe with him right out of timeskip.

the fuck did he show even close to jinbe? tag teaming together against a giant fodder doesnt mean shit lol.

vagabond drill was able to push big mom off the ship. do you think hells memories is gonna do anything remotely close to that?
Vagabond drill was the ASSIST. Sanji did the FINISHER. Not only did he match Vagabond Drill, he even passed it.

That's not what I said. I said King would come to Queen's help, and they will fight against Sanji 2 v. 1. Then Sanji would get overwhelmed and Zoro would join in.

Please show me anyone that guessed that.
Bump.

So, i thought about this, and it's not impossible. :bamathink:

In EL Zoro was handicapped by Usop and briefly had to engage J&K before Sanji appeared to take on J.

Here we might have the opposite scenario.
:finally:

Killer is obviously the tactician in kids crew, he showed more times. I am pretty sure he will figure a way, maybe get Hawkins unconscious for half a second, to give him angina blow.
Don’t get me wrong, Hawkins is impressive strong with his skills, but he is kinda a glasscanon from what we know. If killer can through his Tricks (which is not meant negative), he should be able finish of Hawkins with one heavy attack.
Well, first he has to find a way to not hurt his captain which will be very difficult and then it's not like Hawkins is just gonna give up. He has so many other unique abilities that he can use and his special tarot cards. Killer is in a lot of trouble.

Well, kid also said hes gonna kill kaido. Better Kidd than zoro
:cheers:
Can Kidd damage Kaido enough to kill him? Can Yamato do that? Would she be willing to? Would Luffy be willing to do that? Would Kaido really prefer Life imprisonment to attaining perfection via death according to his own Life code?

Hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.