Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they don't need any lead of them Jinbe will be the lead, Law and Kid need help for sure Kid is on his knees because of Hawkins. it is time for Law and Kid to take rest maybe? Luffy and Zoro already have their rest as well.
Kid have history with Big Mom, Kid and Law need a similarity victory agasint a Yonko like Luffy agasint Kaido. The Supernova who bring down Yonko. Hybrid Jack need to be defeated by Straw Hats. if the star hats vs big mom will be a thing, Nami and Usopp will never escaped Big Mom and they not going back

Marco haters trying their best again I see. There's literally not a single panel of King or Queen damaging Marco on panel. In every exchange they were getting clowned by him. Will be funny once the translation confirms that Marco was drained off his stamina by healing the Live floor.

But I gotta say that King and Queen look Raw in this chapter, that's what we needed the entire time.
Yea there is go back to the chapter 1005 King damage him there lol

H

humanbeing

Kid have history with Big Mom, Kid and Law need a similarity victory agasint a Yonko like Luffy agasint Kaido. The Supernova who bring down Yonko. Hybrid Jack need to be defeated by Straw Hats. if the star hats vs big mom will be a thing, Nami and Usopp will never escaped Big Mom and they not going back
but they still cannot defeat her alone neither of them have adv CoC or advanced armament. :D i dont mind that jack is taken by the strawhats but we saw that Inu is still fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.