Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Yea… 2/10 chapter. I don’t like that Zoro and Sanji share this wing shit :whitepress:
How can this be canon? Like how can these two be from the same Manga?

One liability that constantly beats the shit out of his Captain, whereas the other has infinite loyalty.

Why does Oda disrespect Luffy like this?
Sanji and zoro are equal

two equal wings = able to fly

what so hard to understood ??

More stamina means more stalling that's all meanwhile king has used barely anything of his arsenal.
That was literally Marco´s aim, he was keeping the people on the alliance´s side safe, while keeping two YCs busy, healing people, healing himself, taking damage for other people, the list goes on.
Pre-TS Zoro could not do anything to prevent Jabra killing Usopp because Kaku did not allow it (and Kaku was at best equal to Zoro, more likely weaker overall), and Kaku also did not use his strongest arsenal to keep Zoro busy at the time, Marco was keeping someone equal to him and someone close to him busy while also providing Chopper with assistance and prolonging the virus to take effect as long as possible.
Yet his stamina loss is somehow only prescribed to King, which is utter nonsense.

Where? Queen was fighting Chopper for 30 minutes then Sanji took over. Even before that Queen was more focused on Hyogoro than actually fighting Marco.

It is clear that Marco's state was predominantly caused by King
Macro comments on both King and Queen are hard to fight. Doesn't make sense he talk that way if he didn't think Queen wasn't doing damage. You guys not helping on your points acting this way when King and Queens are as equals to how Zoro and Sanji are.

Are some guys here trolling or what?

• First Kizaru/Marco interaction when he launched the Yasakani. End of the interaction shortly after.

• Second interaction where Marco is shown in front of Kizaru and decides to turn his back from him because of WB needing help, gets hit by two random lasers and he is shown still bleeding and regenerating from them in the next chapter. End of the interaction.

• Then he gets handcuffed (and still hadn't finished regenerating from Kizaru's lasers) and gets hit again by other two random lasers. End of the interaction.

The total time where he interacted with Kizaru was extremely short. Why are people acting like a 10 minute 1 vs 1 fight happend? Or talking about King and Queen? Lmao. @MarineHQ62

And Marco performed better against Big Mom than he ever did against an admiral at MF.

This is the worst possible case scenario.
Oda really has Zoro say this cringe dialogue and stand next to this disgusting pervert of a character.

Idc about ZvKing anymore if it costs me this. I’m disappointed in Oda although we had this coming. :seriously:

And Luffy throughout this entire arc has been so bad, I can’t even support him anymore. Shit if Sanjis is supposed to be a Wing, who needs enemies :cheers: Sanji could just kill Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.