Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post of your is a joke and proves why you are nothing but a troll.

Claiming the following BS:
- all the SN protected each other when they didn't.
- Zoro didn't hurt Kaido even though he stated Zoro scarred him.
- Zoro didn't best Kaido.
- Zoro wanted to knock Kaido down, yes the same thing Luffy has done several times that has amounted to nothing.
- Zoro can't use asura mode more
- this is the best one, claiming Zoro can't block weaker attacks than hakai.
:milaugh:

What a joke. Peace.

:queenmeme:
You realize @Erkan12 is a troll and taught Zoro was weak has hell right. He already been proven wrong and is a clown

You realize @Erkan12 is a troll and taught Zoro was weak has hell right. He already been proven wrong and is a clown
Cry more, he ran away crying after getting debunked hard by me kiddo.
Never said Zoro can't block lmao, you literally lie again.

Clashing =/= blocking, Zoro can block by breaking 15 of his bones in the next time, %50 of Hakai from Kaido equals to 15 broken bones of Zoro, %100 Hakai; 30 broken bones, do the math troll. Zoro blocking Hakai for 1 second caused him to be half dead, while you think this is a feat that proves Zoro can clash with Kaido's CoC attacks, another epic fail for you.

Perhaps I should spell it again, but I doubt you will understand;

I said Kaido won't stop there and take Asura again, he will try to counter and overpower with his own CoC.

Zoro never showed the ability to use Asura more than 2 attacks, if its a mode, he would use it from beginning when he was desperate in Chapter 1008. Either Zoro is a retard, or can't use it all the time, if he is retard, that's fine too, he will get his bones broken every time then he will use Asura for only one time then gets KOed.

Kid - Killer obviously went after Big mom for strategical reasons, because they knew Zoro, Law and Luffy were going to deal Kaido, that's protecting each other you troll. Law also wasted his stamina by teleporting Zoro several times, that's also protecting.

''Zoro didn't best Kaido'' yes, ''Zoro bested himself on his own''.

Scarring someone doesn't mean getting hurt badly, especially when the person doesn't even fall into the ground and immediately stomps you in return, that means an outlier, it's not going to happen, because if Kaido counters it next time you get overpowered. Zoro couldn't even knock Kaido down.

Luffy's base CoC punches knocked Kaido down, imagine what happens if he starts using G3 and G4.

Luffy's base CoC punches clashed with Kaido's CoC attacks, and Luffy's bones didn't get broken, Zoro would have 15 broken bones, %50 of Hakai = 15 broken bones, %100 Hakai = 30 broken bones.

No answer for drunk Kaido? Yeah, I guessed so, you got debunked hard.

Yes, right after debunked very hard by me, you ran away.

:cheers:

He's relevant to Orochi more than the F6 are to Kaido. He's pretty much the only ally Orochi has, hence the importance I'm talking about. Plus his connection to Raizo/Shinobu
Kanjuro was more relevant to Orochi. Idk why Raizo vs Fukurokuju is getting more action than Kinemon vs Kanjuro. The latter would have been a way more interesting fight

lol @Erkan12 was here earlier saying that clashing with kaido broke zoro's bones when that was never said in the manga it was only the hakai who did it.
His downplay is bad even among the candybois:gonope:
> Thinks Hakai is a different ability that Kaido can't use
> Thinks Big mom = Kaido, and %50 of Kaido isn't the biggest factor of it
> Thinks Kaido's Hakai can't break 15 bones of Zoro when x2 Hakai broke 30 bones of Zoro

:smart::luuh:

It must be hard to defend these nonsenses. :goyea:

oda never say that stop laying
Old sick beard the weakest yonko can match with akainu aokiji And all navy an you say yonko=admiral? Lmao
He tanked their attacks and see what happend :milaugh:dude got half his head blown of lmao. And yes he did say that i saw it somewhere where it said that it came from an sbs

Never said Zoro can't block lmao, you literally lie again.

Clashing =/= blocking, Zoro can block by breaking 15 of his bones in the next time, %50 of Hakai from Kaido equals to 15 broken bones of Zoro, %100 Hakai; 30 broken bones, do the math troll. Zoro blocking Hakai for 1 second caused him to be half dead, while you think this is a feat that proves Zoro can clash with Kaido's CoC attacks, another epic fail for you.

Perhaps I should spell it again, but I doubt you will understand;

I said Kaido won't stop there and take Asura again, he will try to counter and overpower with his own CoC.

Zoro never showed the ability to use Asura more than 2 attacks, if its a mode, he would use it from beginning when he was desperate in Chapter 1008. Either Zoro is a retard, or can't use it all the time, if he is retard, that's fine too, he will get his bones broken every time then he will use Asura for only one time then gets KOed.

Kid - Killer obviously went after Big mom for strategical reasons, because they knew Zoro, Law and Luffy were going to deal Kaido, that's protecting each other you troll. Law also wasted his stamina by teleporting Zoro several times, that's also protecting.

''Zoro didn't best Kaido'' yes, ''Zoro bested himself on his own''.

Scarring someone doesn't mean getting hurt badly, especially when the person doesn't even fall into the ground and immediately stomps you in return, that means an outlier, it's not going to happen, because if Kaido counters it next time you get overpowered. Zoro couldn't even knock Kaido down.

Luffy's base CoC punches knocked Kaido down, imagine what happens if he starts using G3 and G4.

Luffy's base CoC punches clashed with Kaido's CoC attacks, and Luffy's bones didn't get broken, Zoro would have 15 broken bones, %50 of Hakai = 15 broken bones, %100 Hakai = 30 broken bones.

No answer for drunk Kaido? Yeah, I guessed so, you got debunked hard.

Yes, right after debunked very hard by me, you ran away.
Conquest of the sea it's a ISLAND Buster attack its not even comparable to random unnamed swings from kaido, you would be right if Luffy could clash equally with an attack thats a half island buster without broken bones

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
> Thinks Kaido's Hakai can't break 15 bones of Zoro when x2 Hakai broke 30 bones of Zoro

It must be hard to defend these nonsenses. :goyea:
who are you arguing with? No one said that, is that you do? You make shit up and argue from there?

That's now how Hakai works lmao, shit stacks up, its like saying Vegito is only twice as strong as Vegeta

Otherwise one Elbaf Giant would have made enough of a hole in fish for sunny to pass by, Dorry and Broggy together are not needed

Also remember how much bigger Hakai is than Big Moms Ikokou which is much smaller than Dorry Broggys Hakokou

Also Hakai was said to have killed all 5 supernovas, you think Ikoku will kill 3 supernovas

Last I checked AdvCoC Thunder Bagua didn't even kill 30 broken bones immobilized Zoro

So how much better is Ikokou than ragnarok and thunder bagua advCoC even without advCoC

If he has an attack that strong, why didn't he use on Luffy to kill him

think Crying 6 think
Don't embarrass yourself
I know you are reading this in your mama's basement while lying about blocking me.

Grow a balls and try to reply

Status
Not open for further replies.