Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He killed numerous people throuout the series, even before the series started.
Number7, wano magistrate, and many others.
Okay? Did i ever say he never kills?

Why do Worst gen poster always go for the straw men? I said Zoro holds back which he does. Meaning he likely was holding back against Luffy

This chapter might be goated lol so much mess it's causing. We're near the climax, 15 minutes to be exact. So many things still needs to happen,and Zoro in particular is a big ? what does Oda wants to do with Zoro story arc in Wano? Zoro leading the Samurai about to come true? Would that then lead to zkk or something else?

Luffy is gearing for a MC comeback that will get the better of Kaido and even knock him out for a bit. Then we get the rocks flashback. Motivates Kaido to comeback, then luffy in a pinch... Zoro dragon blaze?

We have Kidd and killer destined for hell. I can see one or two things that will happen, Kidd and killer fail and force to retreat because Kidd or killer is on their deathbed, or killer beat Hawkins, link back with Kidd and law, then get the better of big mom, forces her to retreat.

Hyori makes her appearance, then Orochi makes his move and find out the truth leading to a surprise matchup. Hyori vs Orochj :neesama:

Anywho, each chapter after 1022 should be consistently great. Time to raise the stakes Oda

I

Indigo

Since we're getting Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King, and all F6 are down, don't you guys think there's a chance for Wano to end this year?

Considering Luffy already lost to Kaido 3 times, i think the next one is the last one.

Both of them acted pretty out of character for sure. It was so odd that people new to the series almost always mention it to me. Totally contradicts the rest of the story.
And not just that time, zoro also said that luffy should step down from being a captain if he didn't use CoC at fishman island.
Oda does some weard stuff, i don't know what to trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.