Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
being beaten doesn’t mean she can’t reappear.
But she will be beaten here. After Kaido got beaten, she is no real thread anymore and doesn’t work well as enemy anymore. That’s why kid will take the win here and big mum can run away somehow.
Kaido fought the whole scabbards, the R5, Yamato, Zoro scarred him, super powered Luffy, and then an even stronger Luffy will do him in.

BM didn’t fight half of that. I think Kid and Law will effectively stall her and Kid will be impressive but the best they can do is putting her in child state. I see no scenario where they can really beat her when she is all out (awakening etc)

Onigashima falls in 15 minutes right?
If they beat 2 commanders before that happens that extremely impressive
Duration was never sign of difficulty, the level of your attacks, so effort and the level of your own injury is.
Amount of chapters never have an intrinsic duration time. Dressrosa had one hour starting with chapter 780, in chapter 786 it went down to 10 minutes, with chapter 787 you only had 4 minutes, one minute per chapter.

Duration was never sign of difficulty, the level of your attacks, so effort and the level of your own injury is.
Amount of chapters never have an intrinsic duration time. Dressrosa had one hour starting with chapter 780, in chapter 786 it went down to 10 minutes, with chapter 787 you only had 4 minutes, one minute per chapter.
Brook literally introduced the concept of a "instant fight" with Ryuma. Since it's Wano, it can even be an all-or-nothing battle.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kaido fought the whole scabbards, the R5, Yamato, Zoro scarred him, super powered Luffy, and then an even stronger Luffy will do him in.

BM didn’t fight half of that. I think Kid and Law will effectively stall her and Kid will be impressive but the best they can do is putting her in child state. I see no scenario where they can really beat her when she is all out (awakening etc)
did you even read my theory of a way to beat her? :(

You think we won’t have BM in Elbaf ? :goyea:
Maybe, maybe not. But if she does go to Elbaph, it won’t be as a main arc antagonist I think. It will be as O Lin and she could get some type of “redemption arc” (doubtful).

I really do honestly believe that Oda set up the Big Mom and Elbaph connection mainly so that the SHs will be welcomed by the giants as heroes/allies when they go to Elbaf after BM goes down this arc. Elbaph will most likely be an arc focusing on Shanks and since Shanks wouldn’t be terrorizing the people of the island like a usual antagonist would, Oda will just use BM defeat to gain the people of the islands support.

Elbaph should be an honorable showndown between Luffy and his crew vs Shanks and his crew for a poneglyph or something. Zoro should probably meet Mihawk here too. I don’t see a place for Big Mom and I believe she’s been set up to fall as an emperor in this arc alongside her former Rocks pirate crewmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.