• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What isnt Hunger? Chapter 6 you mean?
Zoro didn't talked about hunger, bruh.
Post automatically merged:

Actually Zoro needs to rematch poisoned food and sleeping gas actually
Nah, that didn't beat him as he didn't beat Beetle Gifter either.
Post automatically merged:

Please provide me the scenes where Sanji has caused major damage.

Zoro oneshot Apoo. He was unconscious I had to be accidentally revived by Marco healing flames.
I did posted early in this thread. Go find it and Macro never heal the enemies even Queen told them that. Don't BS.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT SANJI FAINTED

BUT HE WAKE UP LIGHT THE CIGERITE AND THEN WIPE OFF BLOOD FROM HIS FACE THEN HE ATTACKED QUEEN??

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

*by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation

Imagine still trying to deny Sanji ~ Zoro. :milaugh:

It's over guys. King's bounty reveal is the final nail in the coffin. It's been true basically the entire series - you had a good run, but unfortunately the real 1v1 fights have returned to clear things up for you.

BM literally was attacking them so it was 5 vs 2. Yeah he had help against 2 YONKOS so what? YC and yonkos are not even close. And who tf is this third YC you keep talkin about? 1 vs 2 against YC and getting no diffed isnt nothing to fighting yonkos.
Yeah and Kaido told her not to get involve much and she did that too. Teaming on opponent is teaming. Doesn't make you equal to them or stronger while one is fighting YCs on his own which is like fighting a Yonko in fighting that much. It wasn't no-diffed if one is struggling to beat him in one on one fight and need team to try to hurt him. He isn't not even done fighting with them as Sanji back to fighting in the chapter. Your not making any sense here.

Status
Not open for further replies.