Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully King and Queen have awakening. If we are going by the prospect that high level pirates can do this, they should be able to. If Doflamingo can, and Katakuri obviously did, then it should be possible.

It may even come with age/experience. I know Cracker didn't at 45, but Doflamingo and Katakuri did at similar ages and Queen/King seem to be around their age as well
If not, Kata & DD > King + Queen :cheers:

Uh Weakest Version of King neg diffed Raid Suit Sanji with him crying for his own life and rammed into building. King read him like an open book despite being invisible

Hybrid Queen can hardly deal with Base Sanji yet Sanji collapsed as soon as King showed up

Queen has been completely trash thus far
At the time Sanjji focused on rescuing momo and King focused on attack Sanjji that different bruh :))). Can you do two things at once :))

blood loss, broken bones, vaporized inards > just broken bones:suresure:
Oh, So you are ranking them now. Fascinating. So its no longer “Damage doesnt affect combat ability”

Its amount of damage affects amount of combat ability

Oh, that was a quick turn around once i presented the possibility that Zoro after Kuma could still fuck Sanji’s shit up

Its almost like, there’s an agenda somewhere

Uh Weakest Version of King neg diffed Raid Suit Sanji with him crying for his own life and rammed into building. King read him like an open book despite being invisible

Hybrid Queen can hardly deal with Base Sanji yet Sanji collapsed as soon as King showed up

Queen has been completely trash thus far
Sanji was saving Momonosuke, not fighting, King was the one pissed cuz he Sanji lowkey saved Momo passing through Kaido's Commanders, Sanji was chilling and got surprised by his Full Zoan (he fought Marco with that, see chapter 1005)

Works basicly the same way here.

And now this chapter proves my point once again with Sanji vs King and Queen + Perospero sneak attacking :myman::myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.