Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I think black blade in general is a higher rank than non black blade as blade reaches next level imo

I don't think he is referring to grade tho as that refers to craftsmanship

Otherwise say Zoro gets Shodai Kitetsu and turns it black, what grade would that be?
You got it all wrong mate. If Zoro gets Shodai and turns it black, it would be a grade higher than a supreme blade.

If Zoro was to turn Enma or Wado black, they automatically become supreme blades on the same level as Murakumogiri, Ace and Shodai

Murakumogiri, Ace and Shodai all have potential to be stronger than Yoru if they become permanently black

A blade like Shusui was a skillful grade until Sword God Ryuma turned it black and raised the grade to a great grade.

Zoro is gna end up with 2 supreme blades (Black Wado and Enma ) and 1 supreme grade+ (Black Shodai)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
People still think Hawkins is not gonna play a bigger role in Wano lmao. He still has that one special tarot card which he will use later on.
if a kid fan or sanji fan said something as outrageous as this i'd use the custom sanji/kid pepe copium meme but sadly hawkins is already so irrelevant that nobody even bothered to make a hawkins pepe copium meme

Status
Not open for further replies.