Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Mihawk created a monster. Really.
His goal is probably still to become the World's Strongest just like Ryuma once was in that seemingly the possessor of the strongest warrior soul.

A Legend following the Legend.

Luffy himself is likely following the steps of Joy Boy and without even realizing even.

That panel beautifully details both the similarity and the gap between Zoro and Cook.

Similar, in the sense that they remain Luffy's most capable men.

Gap, in the sense that Cook's attack on Queen only drew blood a little, but Zoro's attack on King immediately causes a moderate amount of blood to spray from King's neck, highlighting the gap between their combat proficiency. :brootea:

I commend King for surviving Onigiri to his neck, despite the spraying of the blood. I now dream of Luffy and Kaido having a CoC clash at the same time Zoro and King having a CoC clash. That would rock the world. :akaman:
i don't think this Sanji and Zoro "AP" comparison is precise in anyway...
sanji draws less blood breaks more bones

Zoro draws more blood breaks less bones

that's a sense of a technical kicker like sanji and a swordsman like Zoro

Last edited:
at this point fighting against ling is just a sideshow for zoro.
ZKK is still possible and it's not late to put ur coookies on the ZKK basket.
Imo it is going to be a high diff fight against wing we will see and there is a time limit on zoro because of med it will take at minimum two chapters maybe more to defeat king and much more chapter to bring kaido down zoro has to defeat king and spent that time......high chance he may run out of time........

I don't really care if it happens or not as it is a win win the more characters fight waido:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.