Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sanji falls momentarily at this point in the chapter and does not come into action again until the end when, together with Zoro, they attack Queen and King at the same time."​

Sincerely
Redon, 2021​
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Dude, i'm a Sanji hater and i don't think you guys should care that much about this shit lol.

At least i promise to not make fun of Sanji for it, because when i read that part of the chapter it just made sense to me. I was more worried when it was Queen + King vs Sanji and he was doing fine, like wtf?

the past chapters with the "Wings" and now the "Star / Stars" are making a lot of insecure Zoro fans show up, guys, chill the fuck out, have you not read 1020 chapters of this shit? have you not watched Wano for the past 3 years? if you still are insecure about Zoro being equal Sanji in terms of Power Scaling, just don't, they aren't, they are equals in terms of being important to the crew and Luffy, but to be fair almost every Straw Hat is as important as the others.
Sounds kind of like you're insecure about Zoro being equal to Sanji if you have to post this :cheers:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Dude, i'm a Sanji hater and i don't think you guys should care that much about this shit lol.

At least i promise to not make fun of Sanji for it, because when i read that part of the chapter it just made sense to me. I was more worried when it was Queen + King vs Sanji and he was doing fine, like wtf?
We are not worried
:quest:

the past chapters with the "Wings" and now the "Star / Stars" are making a lot of insecure Zoro fans show up, guys, chill the fuck out, have you not read 1020 chapters of this shit? have you not watched Wano for the past 3 years? if you still are insecure about Zoro being equal Sanji in terms of Power Scaling, just don't, they aren't, they are equals in terms of being important to the crew and Luffy, but to be fair almost every Straw Hat is as important as the others.

:cheers:
Sanji fans are the ones fighting for equality.

Everyone knows zoro is the strongest straw hat.

:cheers:
But the two of them are special. They open a way for Luffy. They charge against the enemy's second and third leaders. They are called Luffy's wings. Zoro is better than Sanji in power level, but it is illogical to have a big gap

Status
Not open for further replies.