Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically what i am says is :

If no clear indication is given that Zoro is not at his best right now, then making that asumption is not backed up by the manga.

If Zoro notes that he is not at his best, or Chopper does, or Sanji does, or any character does, then definitely we can say that's the case as well.
Why should i assume he at his best. Also if he at 90% or 80% why would he complain. He going to still be able to perform his moveset.

King neg diffed and knocked out RS sanji by unnamed attack
then queen cant block monsterchopper unnamed attack, base sanjis named attack, even monster chopper can blitze the fodder

thats the differemt its fucking massive
King YC1 while queen barely YC3 level
So for you fat Samurai intervening + Killer with random scythes casual attack can knock out Zoro all over again?

Zolo Piece is getting good now :stealthblack:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He really didn’t.

Zoro landed one hit with his strongest attack on Kaido that Kaido then shrugged off before he turned to an enemy he felt was worth his time, who then proceeded to fight hybrid Kaido in base form and actually pushed Kaido. He is way below Luffy. Stop with this. The entire story has shaped that narrative, with each progressive arc. Simply fighting together does not mean they’re the same level, in the same (albeit exaggerated) way that Nami was not on Luffy’s level despite fighting with Luffy against Cracker.
He is not way below Luffy. Sanji is way below Luffy. Zoro is right there with Luffy. Again, take this up with Oda who clearly keeps portraying them as nigh equals. Zoro isn't Luffy's first commander. He is the unofficial VC and first mate just like Ray and Beckman. Your mistake is thinking Zoro is King and Luffy is Kaido.

Sorry it's just that you didn't provide a point hence why I didn't even give it a proper response. Try it again and maybe I will respond with more words
I guess what i want you to tell me is that you believe Zoro unconciously jumping a level an using AdvCoC is more believable from your view than Ashura's power coming from his '' cursed '' blade?

there's literally no proof behind your argument lool. you're just claiming that the sandai kitetsu is another sword like enma using which zoro gets ashura. that's literally baseless.

adv CoC is the natural progression of zoro when it has already been established that he can use CoC. oden used adv CoC to cut kaido. why do you think zoro wouldnt use the same?
Ain't the base of it is Enma has powers as well, and Sandai is '' cursed '' just for the fun of it?

It's not been established that he can use CoC '' conciously '' which he has to clear before AdvCoC like Luffy did..

If anything he's been using CoC unconciously to activate Ashura from the Sandai Kitetsu..

Status
Not open for further replies.