Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no lol when did he join luffy due to strengh? he even made it self clear i"f you block my way i will kill you" lol
even fiishman island zoro said he will take as a captain if luffy dont have coc lmao bruh

this is not Right hand man reylegh and PK roger
this is WSS zoro and PK luffy
1st of all he cant kill luffy even if he wanted to and 2nd of all if zoro were to take over no one would follow him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the 3 things u stated were just queen not caring but aight.
queen clearly cared about big mom invading. him not caring about the other events shows his incompetence. dont wanna delve into that since i dont wanna downplay queen.

Just cuz that system works for big moms crew doesnt mean it works for kaidos.
yeah oda magically created the pattern where the lead performers are matching the K, Q and J theme but no, K=Q, because sanji is fighting queen.

jozu aint even the 2nd commander of the wb pirates and there system isnt based off of strength, katakuri and smoothie is the only one that works because thats how her crews sweet generals are portrayed even by there bounty.
ace was the 2nd commander, i know, i read the manga. doesnt mean ace is as strong as jozu. strength wise, it was clear that marco, jozu were his main men.

roger doesnt have a commander system he just stated rayleigh and gaban were his best men. aka his left hand and right hand.
yeah, rayleigh > gaban though.

bro:milaugh:kaido said "huf" "groagh" "haagh" out of attacks by kidd and killer lmao. im pretty sure in those 30 mins luffy was up there he did a decent amount of damage deffo more than zoro and im sure he made kaido say huf huf more 2 if thats what u care about u clown:milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

luffy*
Post automatically merged:

no but @m0nst3Rx is saying that nonsense
wtf u talking clown i said this huff

pathetic

The difference between King & Queen is like the difference between Katakuri & Smoothie. It's astronomical.

Just look at how Sanji's dealing with Queen but when King comes in he just koes him lmao even with RS on.
I will not be surprised if the gap between King and Queen is as large as the gap between Katakuri and Peros, tbh, if not larger.

Based on the rumored spoilers, this guy is above even Marco and has literally been getting Cook's numbers for close to 30 chapters. Like, everything Cook did come to a screeching halt whenever King was involved. :brootea:

- All the times Zoro helped Luffy on the Rooftop -

(I also didn't count a few times Luffy got saved by Law, he did once even before Luffy lost haki, so Luffy should've reacted first)

1st: Zoro protects Luffy from Big Mom's Prometeus Attack

2nd: Zoro protects Luffy from the Blast Breath

3rd: Zoro saving Luffy's Ass after using his Haki in Gear 4th against Big Mom

4th: Zoro cuts Kaido dragon form to make him release Luffy from his mouth

5th: Zoro once again saving Luffry from the Dragon Twister by Kaido

6th: Zoro saves Luffy and the rest of the Roof 5 by blocking Hakkai to by enough time for Law to take everybody out of there (notice how Luffy notices it first, but Zoro is the one that reacts and takes the decision to block it).

7th: Kaido is standing above Luffy, readying himself to hit him on the ground with some attack and finish him off, thinking about he is going to do. Zoro takes the attention for himself and uses Asura / CoC to scar him.

Very nice summary for rooftop zoro.
That's why zoro won't kill Kaido.
Because Oda gave lots of epic scene for zoro on roof . If oda don't write so much thing for zoro, my possibility would be very high for zoro. And like oda is kinda confirmed that from kaido mouth.
it will leave scar and that is enough for you..
That line was not written randomly. Oda want to clarify something..
i said same thing before almost two month ago.
There is a reason zoro and sanji are at same place. And we see that they took calamities same time.
Still there is possibility for zkk but just 1 percent.
Anymore , we know where story go for kaido and luffy. (Momotaro)

Very nice summary for rooftop zoro.
That's why zoro won't kill Kaido.
Because Oda gave lots of epic scene for zoro on roof . If oda don't write so much thing for zoro, my possibility would be very high for zoro. And like oda is kinda confirmed that from kaido mouth.
it will leave scar and that is enough for you..
That line was not written randomly. Oda want to clarify something..
i said same thing before almost two month ago.
There is a reason zoro and sanji are at same place. And we see that they took calamities same time.
Still there is possibility for zkk but just 1 percent.
Anymore , we know where story go for kaido and luffy. (Momotaro)
The problem is that Kaido can't just get defeated, because he can't be locked down after the arc ends, Kaido can't be held like we've already seen.

If Luffy just defeats him and leaves, Kaido can comeback the moment he leaves and absolutely fuck up the country again, there would be nobody there with enough power to stop him.

and if Kaido only gets defeated by some convoluted group effort of Luffy, Momo, Yamato and Marco, that shit won't happen again and even if Luffy came back right after, he wouldn't be able to lock him up.

Kaido has to go down.

Big Mom on the other hand i can see getting locked up, maybe they find a way to make her stay O-Lin forever and feed her food constanly, problem solved.

I think ZKK will happen like my thoery on the signature, it's not what you think when you believe in ZKK.

luffy did damage ofc. but most who did damage is Zoro with a scar. none of luffys coc punch didnt make kaido huff huff that we can confirm he gets extra damage but zoro made kaido huf pufffffffccccc
zoro has gone all out and luffy hasnt buddyy
queen clearly cared about big mom invading. him not caring about the other events shows his incompetence. dont wanna delve into that since i dont wanna downplay queen.

yeah oda magically created the pattern where the lead performers are matching the K, Q and J theme but no, K=Q, because sanji is fighting queen.

ace was the 2nd commander, i know, i read the manga. doesnt mean ace is as strong as jozu. strength wise, it was clear that marco, jozu were his main men.

yeah, rayleigh > gaban though.
yea the things you said were related to his character. I just said king is stronger can u not read? Im just saying that there gap isnt that big. no odens backstory confirmed marco vista and jozu were his main men. the gap between king and queen is smaller than the gap between kata and smoothie for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.