Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair but he also has had 21 years to write all this up and he keeps adding pointless characters and scenes including 20 something chapters of chases and such, when he could be answering stuff like this instead. All this pointless padding he doe.

There's always the extra content like the VCs and such to answer questions like this too but they still don't get answered which bothers me.

Yeah inevitably, they will get answered sooner or later but I just hope they are not rushed and not left to stuff outside the manga to further elaborate on.

There's so much Oda is gonna have to reveal in such a short time, I'm not sure how he's going to do it and I don't envy his position. I do believe he can do it somehow ofc as he showcased with the Reverie and Oden flashback with how lore heavy they were and how many lore bombs we got for example ofc.

It just means we're gonna truly be in for some INTENSE chapters for these reasons alone, never mind all the other reasons that the final arcs and chapters will be so important and emotional ofc.

I thought OP was INTENSE so far, between these lore heavy reveal chapters and the glorious epicness of the Rooftop fight and such for example, but I feel the craziest, most epic stuff is yet to come naturally. Oda is gonna be taking us on the most wildest ride than anyone ever has done before!
Sure but if you wanted to write a novel based on each manga chapter, it´s not much like, let´s say a novel series like Ice and Fire.
And like 99% of such novel series do add stuff that have no need for further exploration, but are there for world-building. Tolkien was the first guy who said "i am gonna write an entire history and create several languages on top of it" which was insane.
Well, pointless characters is subjective and depends on under what kind of light you view said characters.
If you only regard the overarching plot and mysteries, 99% of characters are irrelevant in One Piece.
Being and entertaining and adding cool stuff, that´s a different viewpoint. Of course even that fails sometimes and is also subjective, but i think is Oda´s primary goal.

I am pretty sure, for years to come after OP´s ending, you will get such content because it is an easy way to make money, One Piece has a lot of hardcore fans.

Yep, everything will come in succession quickly once we get to all that stuff.
So far all we got were bread crumbs here and there.

Will there be a May 2018 (906,907,908), Sept 2019 (955, 956,957) this year? :josad:

I know that for many it would've been 1001/02/03 this year, but c'mon y'all know what I'm talking about lol

It doesn't necessarily have to be a string of outside world event chapters, the climax of this arc alone holds potential for chapters to be of the same calibre which I mentioned above.
:nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.