Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt bonney df can make people old too? while kuma ,sabo,bonney in same place yea make sense.

raid must be fail tho if not its just fucking easy to take down 2 yonkos at same time.
if king eliminate everyone it will be dope as a 1st in command then zoro lead the samurai.
zkk obviously happening but as for now king vs zoro better for zoros advnc coc.
Personally everything said I actually like and would want to happen. I just think we are to far gone now. Other wise I would have agreed with you 100 percent with everything you stated
Post automatically merged:

I am curious if Sanji fainted like badass against enel or like zoro against killer

:crazwhat:
Well sanji wasn't poisoned or had a lack of clean food for weeks so...

Nah. That's to much rinse and repeat. Having another one of his brothers with the exact same fruit being capture by the world government again??
Nah. Now the boa backstop. Hmmm does she need to be captured for us to see it?
She doesn't need to be captured for us to see it but it would make us despise the celestial dragons/world goverment even more! Seeing Hancock becoming a slave again enduring torture and god know what will bring more emotion to this future arc don't you think? As for Sabo assuming that King Cobra was killed. Maybe he is protecting Vivi and is prob on his way to deliver her to Luffy. Sai and Leo were there they have Luffys vivre card I can defiantly see that happening. Vivi rejoins the Strawhats? A diplomat in the strawhats to help inform the world of the void century?

She doesn't need to be captured for us to see it but it would make us despise the celestial dragons/world goverment even more! Seeing Hancock becoming a slave again enduring torture and god know what will bring more emotion to this future arc don't you think? As for Sabo assuming that King Cobra was killed. Maybe he is protecting Vivi and is prob on his way to deliver her to Luffy. Sai and Leo were there they have Luffys vivre card I can defiantly see that happening. Vivi rejoins the Strawhats? A diplomat in the strawhats to help inform the world of the void century?
Actually boa being a former slave is why I even more think that she coming to wano. Since they are using people as slaves. Also there is a group in wano tied to the celelstial dragons, the cp0

Status
Not open for further replies.