Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-What was King doing when Marco grabbed Queen so that Chopper could slap him?

-What was Marco doing when King came to help Queen attack Sanji?

Is Oda trying to tell us that Marco and King actually weren't fighting each other at all?

If that so then Oda truly has mastered the state of bad writing. He's reached a whole new level of bullshit nonsense.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
-What was King doing when Marco grabbed Queen so that Chopper could slap him?

-What was Marco doing when King came to help Queen attack Sanji?

Is Oda trying to tell us that Marco and King actually weren't fighting each other at all?

If that so then Oda truly has mastered the state of bad writing. He's reached a whole new level of bullshit nonsense.
If you read past chapters you can see Marco no longer fights king they went separate ways when Marco grabbed queen for chopper

king was waiting for perfect opportunity fo get revenge on Sanji for tanking his beak dive and then take out zoro as well. King was last seen just watching over live floor waiting to attack

If you read past chapters you can see Marco no longer fights king they went separate ways when Marco grabbed queen for chopper

king was waiting for perfect opportunity fo get revenge on Sanji for tanking his beak dive and then take out zoro as well. King was last seen just watching over live floor waiting to attack
So Marco and King spent 20+ minutes beating up fodders while ignoring each other?
That's trash writing.

RS sanji didnt do a shit to kings beak bro

G

Gorosei Informer

These are dropped plot points… never to return
That's exactly what I fear is happening.

:crybeard::josad::goatasure:

Hitetsu is most likely going to be Sukiyaki. I think Onimaru will be relevant again when there's an emphasis on Zoro's lineage or more exposition on Ryuma's lore, though it's hard to point out if he'll only appear during the aftermath of this battle or not.
Yeah I'm a believer of that theory but someone did say Sukiyaki wasn't a swordsmith ofc, so unless he was doing swordsmithing secretly back then, I guess this idea is not so plausible? Since he forged Ame No Habakiri at some point over 22 years ago and this Oden had it when he was around in Wano?

I would really like it to be true though, Sukiyaki's death was very ambigious, we were led to believe he had died offscreen which is possible ofc but it felt very odd, like something wasn't right/true about it?

I've seen the evidence that suggests he could be Hitetsu and I do think it's compelling but I fear it may not be possible due to what I said above too?

:zorothink:

Yeah that makes a lot of sense about Onimaru too. I've really been excited to see more about Ryuuma directly and Zoro and Onimaru having their proper discussion about him, the Shimotsukis and Zoro's own lineage with the Roronoas and what not.

Ushimaru really resembles Zoro for me too, so maybe Zoro's mother was where he gets his green hair from and she's the Roronoa? Oda definitely setting something massive with the Roronoas' and thus Zoro's history like he has done with Sanji and I'm certain Nami and Usopp at least are going to get the same treatment too in time. That's why we don't know the full names of Nami and Usopp yet too.
I was gonna suggest Zoro's mother might be a descendant of Toki, but Toki was an Amatsuki which is another family we barely know anything about and Toki is the only known member so far I believe?

There's still more to come regarding what happened with Kuina too, we're gonna get some closure on her sooner or later and I hope Oda finally explains why Tashigi is so similar to her. I absolutely refuse to believe it's coincidental, it's not as simple as that imo, not at all.

I think you're completely right too btw, I think Onimaru and maybe Hiyori won't appear until this Onigashima raid is over unfortunately and we return to Wano and have a sort of "Wano 2.0/Return To Wano" as I'm treating Onigashima as a seperate arc too. We still don't know who that Hiyori/Toki resembling silhouette was with the Scabbards and that is extremely infuriating lol. The anime recently showed it was Yamato supposedly watching Robin and Jinbei when they were walking at Onigashima's beginning and maybe hopefully the anime will give us a better insight into who this mystery silhouette is, if Oda doesn't reveal it before then? Knowing Oda, he won't as well!

:lusalty::saden::cantseeme::nicagesmile:

Big Mom isn't going down lol. Law and Kidd will get a feat just by being able to stall or divert her. That's it.
idk man.. but the idea of 2 yonkos going down against the New generation would render the world dumbfounded..

i can just imagine Morgan's exaggerated title to the newspaper and the ost

The 5th Yonko sets the power balance of the world ASUNDER!
"Having shown his teeth to Yonko BM and been pronounced as the 5th Yonko with his stature recently , Leading the Worst generation of pirates and his formidable subordinates to the mysterious land of Samurai , Monkey D Luffy has wiped the floor with Yonko Kaido and Big Mom"

Garp:

Last edited:
That's exactly what I fear is happening.

:crybeard::josad::goatasure:

Yeah I'm a believer of that theory but someone did say Sukiyaki wasn't a swordsmith ofc, so unless he was doing swordsmithing secretly back then, I guess this idea is not so plausible? Since he forged Ame No Habakiri at some point over 22 years ago and this Oden had it when he was around in Wano?

I would really like it to be true though, Sukiyaki's death was very ambigious, we were led to believe he had died offscreen which is possible ofc but it felt very odd, like something wasn't right/true about it?

I've seen the evidence that suggests he could be Hitetsu and I do think it's compelling but I fear it may not be possible due to what I said above too?

:zorothink:

Yeah that makes a lot of sense about Onimaru too. I've really been excited to see more about Ryuuma directly and Zoro and Onimaru having their proper discussion about him, the Shimotsukis and Zoro's own lineage with the Roronoas and what not.

Ushimaru really resembles Zoro for me too, so maybe Zoro's mother was where he gets his green hair from and she's the Roronoa? Oda definitely setting something massive with the Roronoas' and thus Zoro's history like he has done with Sanji and I'm certain Nami and Usopp at least are going to get the same treatment too in time. That's why we don't know the full names of Nami and Usopp yet too.
I was gonna suggest Zoro's mother might be a descendant of Toki, but Toki was an Amatsuki which is another family we barely know anything about and Toki is the only known member so far I believe?

There's still more to come regarding what happened with Kuina too, we're gonna get some closure on her sooner or later and I hope Oda finally explains why Tashigi is so similar to her. I absolutely refuse to believe it's coincidental, it's not as simple as that imo, not at all.

I think you're completely right too btw, I think Onimaru and maybe Hiyori won't appear until this Onigashima raid is over unfortunately and we return to Wano and have a sort of "Wano 2.0/Return To Wano" as I'm treating Onigashima as a seperate arc too. We still don't know who that Hiyori/Toki resembling silhouette was with the Scabbards and that is extremely infuriating lol. The anime recently showed it was Yamato supposedly watching Robin and Jinbei when they were walking at Onigashima's beginning and maybe hopefully the anime will give us a better insight into who this mystery silhouette is, if Oda doesn't reveal it before then? Knowing Oda, he won't as well!

:lusalty::saden::cantseeme::nicagesmile:
Hitetsu will probably be the voice for the Wano People. I can imagine people of Wano freak the f out at first seeing big dragon Momo on the sky and will attempt to strike it down, and Hitestu will intervene and calm them down or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.