Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to point out that most Zoro fans / Sanji haters are not even talking about the Sanji fainting thing. At least i'm not and i'm not seeing any of the big names of the Zoro fanclub making fun of it.

I think most of us think it's completely fine and expected, to be honest the thing that would be crazy / not make sense was Sanji taking care of both King and Queen with no struggle at all.

I'm just pointing this out because the Zoro fans / Sanji haters have a bad rep and people say we make fun of Sanji for everything, but in this chapter funny enough, something that should've been shitted on by those people, it's not even being talked about that much.

In fact most of the talk about it IS by the Sanji fans themselves.

and most of the Zoro fans talk in this thread was about Zoro fighting King, we were fighting among ourselves.

:suresure:

out!!!!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

I would like to point out that most Zoro fans / Sanji haters are not even talking about the Sanji fainting thing. At least i'm not and i'm not seeing any of the big names of the Zoro fanclub making fun of it.

I think most of us think it's completely fine and expected, to be honest the thing that would be crazy / not make sense was Sanji taking care of both King and Queen with no struggle at all.

I'm just pointing this out because the Zoro fans / Sanji haters have a bad rep and people say we make fun of Sanji for everything, but in this chapter funny enough, something that should've been shitted on by those people, it's not even being talked about that much.

and most of the Zoro fans talk in this thread was about Zoro fighting King, we were fighting among ourselves.

At this point I dont even know who is zoro fan and who is sanji fan:kayneshrug:

Lol perospero was about to attack him but he was interrupted by neko. So it's sanji vs king and queen now. Macro had been fighting both king and queen for chapters and is still ok but Sanji couldn't even face them for a single chapter and fainted .
Marco >> Sanji:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:[/QUOTE]

Marco is admiral level, no shit bruh and his devil fruit is literally made for tanking attacks and fighting for days

Sanji made pero pass out for a while tho

This is cap. Sanji fainting is everywhere cause of yall😅

Status
Not open for further replies.