Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
U read what i said, or u are blind? I says that i agree that Shanks is a swordsman, but we have to see to confirm, but is not stated that hes is a swords, but have some hints there.
no. i was laughing my ass of because you thought shanks uses a pistol while fighting high level opponents and used it as an actual argument in powerscaling.

no it says nothing about training that's headcanon you made that up
I mean you made up that their base form gets stronger when in reality it's only when the fruits activated.

I remember reading it. I'll be back later when I find it. However I will point out that carnivorous zoans are said to be more ferocious than other types.

Still doesn't dismiss everything else I've said. Eating a zoan doesn't increase your base stats.

• "Straw Hat" Luffy
  • "Dragon Slayer" Zoro
  • "Weather Witch" Nami
  • "God" Usopp
  • "CBT" Sanji
  • "Monster Doc" Chopper
  • "Devil Mistress" Nico Robin
  • "Ice King" Brook
Don't know about the others.

:wonderland:

We all know sanji is a creep, but he isn't into cbt lmao, even the filler establishes it, he thought he might be into older women to just realize he's too young and not ready to step up his game

Also Robin's nickname is kinky lmao

Thats mainly because Sanji got caught by surprise while saving Momo, his goal wasn't fighting King at that moment, against Queen he fought his Zoan at the start willingly, it was much easier to see how Queen worked, even realizing Queen also has lasers.

I dont even know if Sanji likes to fight with the Suit and if he is actually better with it, maybe he is a noob with the suit for now.

King got really pissed, he really wanted to hurt Sanji badly and used his Zoan to catch Sanji by surprise instead of using his sword for example, and yet he achived anything but stun Sanji for a few seconds.
They transform pretty damn fast.
Wait..why didn't queen swallow or chew luffy and zoro here

Oh wait... plot hole

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean you made up that their base form gets stronger when in reality it's only when the fruits activated.

I remember reading it. I'll be back later when I find it. However I will point out that carnivorous zoans are said to be more ferocious than other types.

Still doesn't dismiss everything else I've said. Eating a zoan doesn't increase your base stats.
none of that made any sense

Or Oda might reveal that in the SBS but I really don't want that tbh. He either does it in the main story or doesn't.
Him revealing that stuff about Yasuie faking his laughter all this time fucking sucked, such a good thing to put on the story

:catcry:
Post automatically merged:

This thread shouldn't surpass the zoro coc one:pepemy:
relax, there's always ZKK

Status
Not open for further replies.