Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not hyping drake and I never have but it’s already been portrayed countless times he was above the others in the flying six.

There’s no proof drake is fighting apoo rn either that’s headcanon just look at this chapter Marco wasn’t even fighting king. Drake could be doing something else rn

1. She literally said there’s three races I don’t have join me. Not “your strength will be important” like she did for the giants.

2. Franky didn’t work with Vegapunk before and during vegapunk was with the WG. I don’t see how thats not special

3. King never beat Marco

1. Yes and one of the races are giants. Which she also wants for a power purposed meaning there are races she wants also because of power.

2. Queen is a cyborg Franky. To add judge also worked with vegapunk and we see from a power standpoint he isn't impressive

3. And Marco is incapable of beating king and instead hypes him and his race

A webpage discussing a Japanese kabuki magazine:

"Also in the issue, among other features, are discussions with actors Nakamura Kazutarō, Onoe Ukon, Nakamura Yonekichi, and Nakamura Hashinosuke about their then upcoming March program at Kyoto’s Minami-za, focused on these rising 'young stars' (hanagata)".

Quote from a book on film and acting stars throughout the world:

"...the kimono and ornamental hairpins (kanzashi) that kabuki stars (hanagata) were wearing...".

A 1940 article titled "Kansai de chûmoku sareru hanagata kabuki", which was translated as "Young stars' Kabuki in the Kansai Area".

A 1883 woodprint with a whole cast of actors that is titled "Arigataki megumi no hanagata", which translates to "Kabuki stars at a blessing waterfall". I mean, if this isn't plural I don't know what else could be:

I could search more if you want. We could debate whether the word is grammatically plural itself or not, which is more of a linguistic debate (for example, "people" in English is plural but "gente" in Spanish is singular, yet both refer a collection of individuals). But it's clear that "hanagata" can be used to refer more than one person.

Here above I share some examples.
Cheers, good examples. Can be used for plurals, in that case.

Will need to wait for the chapter to see what's it about. So far still looks like Zoro given TalkOP spoilers.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
As if it wasn't enough Zoro and Sanji being grouped as ''wings'' of the Pirate King, Marco has just named them in a group as ''stars of the show''

This chapter shouts to readers: 'Zoro ~ Sanji'

Zoro's fanboys will soon commit collective suicide
1 Zoro ~ 2 Sanji
Sanji is half the man that Zoro is whatever you like it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.