Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King already endured an attack which would have one shotted Kamazou (or even Killer?) and FBH Pica with ease.
That's a good start, I am utterly hyped for both characters.
Apoo get one shot withour enma and CoA.
Killer dura is Kamazou dura, he was only nerfed in Ap. Pica fbh get cuttet by a weaker Zoro version.

Showing that Zoro ap is insane good if he one shot two supernova with it. And King endure it means a lot. As I said Oda can make King very op. Hybrid, awakening insand haki, one adv haki form. This fight has lot of potential to became one of Zoro best fights.

Whether he got hurt or not or groggy, if he been fighting King, Queen, and even Perospero on his own, then it make sense on that, but doesn't make him 'weak' if fighting 3 YCs on him as even Macro talks about how hard it on him fighting them too. It give more feats on Sanji especially he is back on fighting with Zoro from their team attack and hurting both King and Queen with his.
I’ll wait for the chapter to see the entire Context and then Judge.

Apoo get one shot withour enma and CoA.
Killer dura is Kamazou dura, he was only nerfed in Ap. Pica fbh get cuttet by a weaker Zoro version.

Showing that Zoro ap is insane good if he one shot two supernova with it. And King endure it means a lot. As I said Oda can make King very op. Hybrid, awakening insand haki, one adv haki form. This fight has lot of potential to became one of Zoro best fights.
Kamazou could not use Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.