Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I have said it multiple times King is gonna have adv coc
ling is fodder the difference between zoro and ling is the same than yamato and ulti:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I mean… there is no denying that Sanji and Zoro will beat Queen and King and they will prove to be stronger

but again, how did they conclude that King got oneshotted and is defeated already lol
ulti also was one shotted by yamato but she is a lot of stronger than her:kayneshrug:

Which would then mean nothing since they have completely different personalities and fighting styles, and Oda would once again try to push something cheaply.
Hhhhhhhh
You have zero knowledge about Oda’s love for making Luffy reminds everyone of certain characters…

oh.. and Jinbe and Yamato ALREADY stated those feelings about Luffy and similarity with Ace… you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about my friend hhhh

Hhhhhhhh
You have zero knowledge about Oda’s love for making Luffy reminds everyone of certain characters…

oh.. and Jinbe and Yamato ALREADY stated those feelings about Luffy and similarity with Ace… you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about my friend hhhh
I am not talking about the likelihood of happening if you actually read my post, i am saying it´s a shitty idea regardless of it happening or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.