Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine still claiming they are equal because of they are standing together. Where was sanji when rooftop happened?? All the strongest were there and oda didn't give a fuck about sanji because he is not important for the next generation. Sanji is important for luffy only. While Zoro gonna lead the next generation. Portrayal checked.

Zoro tanked an attack from two yonkou, didn't faint and made a permanent scar to the world strongest creature that only oden succeeded when the opworld and all the legends kaido faced failed.
And at the end, Zkk can happen too.
What about sanji ? Oh yeah got completely dominated by King first round and now spoilers said he fainted after an attack of two yc. Feats checked.

Zoro and Sanji strenght is like day and night.
First understand, standing, smiling, talking together don't mean they are equal ...
I'm sorry my friend, but in the end Zoro will fight a YC level opponent as his main battle. Not a yonko. And he will be doing so right alongside Sanji.

:gonope:

Marco over here watching Sanji getting 3v1 with peros pero aswell:sanmoji::okay:
Marco is hyping up Zoro and protected him from Kings attack because he knew that Zoro is the star of this raid and a leader of the next Gen.
He let Sanji faint because Marco was like: " Don’t care about this dude."
Marco has a lot of experience and sees the potential of someone
:yasu::madmonk:

Zoro and Sanji is about make King and Queen work for that L they're about to take. I take it King will go hybrid next chapter to improve his chances, but to King surprise he's about to be demoted. I guess this is what get the Samurai to follow Zoro after he wins the duel. :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.