Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenkai boost? Its not DBZ lmao
And you know power creep has actual implications right like Naruto and Sasuke literally became God's, God new attacks, more DC, more AP.

Sanji is still using his dog shit DJ and even in this very arc failed to beat Page One even with Raid Suit.
Same attacks, same DC, what changed?
Zoro too failed to beat Beetle Gifter and now fighting King.

Bruh guy who Sanji neg diff is tossing around YC2 and kicking his ass.
Since when has Sanji gotten such a big power up in few months?
Doflamingo didn't defeat him, he acknowledged Sanji strength twice and stopped him with "Parasite" cuz Sanji was completely unaware of his powers, there is nothing about defeat there. Sanji ate "Goshikito" easily
Post automatically merged:

Sanji went from struggling with Blueno to beating guy more than twice stronger in HOURS, of course he and everyone else get stronger with weeks.
This is actually the biggest Power creep in One Piece, people seem to forget. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji got completely clowned by CP-9 single handedly, then beat them mid/high diffs hours latter.

Last edited:
Doflamingo didn't defeat him, he acknowledged Sanji strength twice and stopped him with "Parasite" cuz Sanji was completely unaware of his powers, there is nothing about defeat there. Sanji ate "Goshikito" easily

This is actually the biggest Power creep in One Piece, people seem to forget. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji got completely clowned by CP-9 single handedly, then beat them mid/high diffs hours latter.
You really believe Sanji wasnt destroyed by Doffy.

Doffy wasnt even using Haki to block Sanji

Man, on this Flying Six ting, I hope to God that Oda just keeps them down and doesn't recycle them just for the sake of being unpredictable. I get that folks are disappointed in some of the fights and want to see some of the SHs that did not get 1 v 1s matched up against them but I honestly don't see how it happens that way. Imo the most likely scenario if they get recycled would be them getting matched up against the Scabbards or some shit like that which would be a fcking awful development 🤮and will only undermine the SHs victories against them and honestly speaking, I'm really starting to dread this possibility now with some of the Scabbard being idle across the island (i.e. Izo, Kawamatsu, Denjiro) ^^". The prospect of awakenings etc. is exciting but if it's gonna be written into the story this way then I'd rather not see it personally 🙏🏿

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Man, on this Flying Six ting, I hope to God that Oda just keeps them down and doesn't recycle them just for the sake of being unpredictable. I get that folks are disappointed in some of the fights and want to see some of the SHs that did not get 1 v 1s matched up against them but I honestly don't see how it happens that way. Imo the most likely scenario if they get recycled would be them getting matched up against the Scabbards or some shit like that which would be a fcking awful development 🤮and will only undermine the SHs victories against them and honestly speaking, I'm really starting to dread this possibility now with some of the Scabbard being idle across the island (i.e. Izo, Kawamatsu, Denjiro) ^^". The prospect of awakenings etc. is exciting but if it's gonna be written into the story this way then I'd rather not see it personally 🙏🏿
one or two tobi roppo getting back up is fine ~ especially whos who and sasaki. the others should be down for good imo.

Sanji didn’t use Haki on Doffy either
is this supposed to be an argument to help sanji or to further slander him?
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.