Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I personally feel like a lot of the raid suit like the invisibility is going to be written out during fights because it doesn’t match Sanjis style.

Sanjis an in your face talking shit type of fighter so invisibility seems odd. It’s helpful when Sanji does stealth side quests, but not really in a fight.

These are the major reasons I believe the raid suit has a new form created by Usopp and Franky. Memory shape alloy seems ideal to create two suits out of one. A stealth black suit used for rescue and stealth and a different suit for combat.
i really really wanted sanji to learn stuff like rokushiki over the timeskip. it would suit pre timeskip sanji perfectly in terms of their fighting style/general demeanour.

pre ts sanji had a spy like aura to him. cipher pol are spies/assassins.

:josad:

except kaido tried to commit suicide by jumping off of sky island looking for a grand death. while a seppuku is in no way grand but its a honourable death.

i see kaido dying but he aint committing sepukku bro. he asks for a death like whitebeard and he'll die a pathetic death like drowning by falling off of wano's waterfall or something idk. point is people shouldnt notice/remember his death like whitebeard or roger (whose deaths got widespread audience).
Seppuku is not really death of honor per se, it´s the last possibility to reserve some honor to not completely dishonor your clan/family.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Seppuku is not really death of honor per se, it´s the last possibility to reserve some honor to not completely dishonor your clan/family.
exactly. he doesnt deserve that.

his character arc is surrounding a "grand death". what he should recieve is a pathetic death. the statement that he told kinemon before skewering him ~ "face your death like a warrior! the problem with defeat is that so few people can accept it when it arrives" ~ this alone makes me think that he's gonna die while bawling his eyes out and crying about his legacy being tarnished by his pathetic death. that people wont remember him like they remember roger and whitebeard after their grand/epic deaths.

except kaido tried to commit suicide by jumping off of sky island looking for a grand death. while a seppuku is in no way grand but its a honourable death.

i see kaido dying but he aint committing sepukku bro. he asks for a death like whitebeard and he'll die a pathetic death like drowning by falling off of wano's waterfall or something idk. point is people shouldnt notice/remember his death like whitebeard or roger (whose deaths got widespread audience).
But what if his death served to hype upsomeone else's strength.
Like he get's colse to be defeated and tries to run away then zoro catches him with a badass attack.
I think running away is more shamful than an accidental death by drowning.

Status
Not open for further replies.