Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my imagination sucks ass :josad:

Still I hope Kaido gets an epic and grand end like he always wanted.
Honestly!
I want Kaido’s last moment be “internal monologue” like he’s talking to Oden… where he realizes that Roger or Oden’s death were spectacular not because they died in a grand way, but rather because they were serving a purpose and dying for that goal…

So, I’d like an internal monologue where he says that’s where he failed to be like them…

but still can be a good death scene for us viewers but not for Kaido’s point of view cause he didn’t fight for a cause in his death

And yet all we got is fake spoilers. Sanji fans be warned that it has been a raid suit all this time. :suresure::suresure::suresure:
We've seen the picture lmao. Sanji can't change back from the raid suit without undressing (although, that's a minor plot hole given that he does in Act 1 but his clothes don't vanish since they are made by Kinemon and he doesn't;t revert to his waistcoat that he's been sorta wearing)

Would be hilarious if King has a voice tinier than Pica.

:king:
Post automatically merged:

We've seen the picture lmao. Sanji can't change back from the raid suit without undressing (although, that's a minor plot hole given that he does in Act 1 but his clothes don't vanish since they are made by Kinemon and he doesn't;t revert to his waistcoat that he's been sorta wearing)
@Bango🍅 knows my real identity. :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Honestly!
I want Kaido’s last moment be “internal monologue” like he’s talking to Oden… where he realizes that Roger or Oden’s death were spectacular not because they died in a grand way, but rather because they were serving a purpose and dying for that goal…

So, I’d like an internal monologue where he says that’s where he failed to be like them…

but still can be a good death scene for us viewers but not for Kaido’s point of view cause he didn’t fight for a cause in his death
Oden died a dog´s death though.

Would be hilarious if King has a voice tinier than Pica.

:king:

@Bango🍅 knows my real identity. :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Or okama

S

stealthblack

This happens when both fandoms fall into insecurity.
Zoro gets settled with king (instead of Kaido), ZKK is dying. At the same time Sanji seems to faint suddenly.
so both sides get toxic as defense.
And I just sit here, enjoying that with popcorn.
The fainting part îs dmage control fake news from Zoro spoiler provideri of liar country

This happens when both fandoms fall into insecurity.
Zoro gets settled with king (instead of Kaido), ZKK is dying. At the same time Sanji seems to faint suddenly.
so both sides get toxic as defense.
And I just sit here, enjoying that with popcorn.
Sanji and Zoro are both settling into high YC level at the same time. Only chronic Zoro overestimaters would feel insecure at this development.

I think he’s on the Sanji = Zoro train....
You're probably right. :lulz:

Sanji and Zoro are both settling into high YC level at the same time. Only chronic Zoro overestimaters would feel insecure at this development.
Cook being able to do all the things Zoro did, namely overpowering Kaido's tornadoes, breaking through his scales, overpowering his Hell Hakkei, and giving Kaido a permanent scar, remain a hard sell for me personally. I just cannot fathom, for the sake of the argument that Cook and Zoro are equals, exactly how Cook would have been able to do all those without inducing the biggest PIS in the series. I mean, because Cook could hurt Queen, then they believe Cook can hurt Kaido? Mind boggling. :rolaugh:

Or to a lesser extent, we saw that Cook couldn't overpower Doflamingo's Parasite back in Dressrosa, whereas Zoro overpowered Fujitora's gravity. These people probably argued that Cook could have overpowered Fujitora, too, back then, despite evidence to the contrary, smh. :lawsigh:

P. S.

If the argument of those who believe them to be equals boils down to "Plot demands Zoro schooling Kaido, so if plot demands it, Cook can school Kaido, too", then no one can stop me from promoting "Usopp can scar Kaido, too, if plot demands it". Nonsensical, I know, but "plot demands it" is always nonsensical. That's why it's such a poor excuse.

It's funny how some people think that using weapons other than yours MASSIVELY nerfs you, but 30 broken bones don't.
:seriously:
Because HP =/= AP. Atleast that is how it goes in one piece. Luffy got pierced in his torso against Katakuri but it didn't effect his snakeman power. Doflamingo took gamma knife but his god thread is still at best. And it is stupidity to call battle injury a nerf.

Status
Not open for further replies.