Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that actually happens that would be so bad.

Katakuri and Cracker fought Luffy for more than 11 hours, and then you have Jack who fought with Inu and Neko for five days during his attack on Zou.

But apparently King and Queen are going to be defeated in less than 15 minutes.:mihugh:

I really hope Oda doesn't do that.
Those lengthy off scene battles don't mean anything. That is false hype Oda likes to put in but it don't really mean anything and that's why I hate it.

Look at Oden vs Kaido. The second those two fought each other at close quarters the battle was over in less than a minute. If Oden wasn't distracted he would have killed kaido in less than 30 seconds from his first attack.

I didn't do that, Oda did that all by himself.
Except he didn’t.
Nah, the story dictatates that certain captains are well above their subordinates; crews with divisions and shit not small compact crew like the Roger Pirates, Red Haired Pirates and the SHs.
This is false, given that every enemy Luffy has fought in each arc has been stronger than every enemy Zoro has fough, by a margin that has increased each arc throughout the entire story. The gap has only gotten wider. Hell, in the middle of the series, we were actually given a number for it.

The captains are and always have been vastly superior to their subordinates. This has been demonstrated multiple times, and was even talked about in a roundabout way on Thriller Bark. They’re on an entirely different plane than their subordinates are. This is why we’re about to get a recovered Zoro against King while Luffy is going to face Kaido. They’re not remotely in the same league.

Status
Not open for further replies.