Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

Definitely not in wano, I'd say there's a 60 percent chances he gets conquerors haki before the end of Elbaf, then if that happens he's obviously gonna get advanced conquerors haki by the end of the series
Mate, seriously, right now Sanjino doesn't have any adv Haki and he already got his arc.
Keep your expectatations low, he's probably going to get adv.CoO and that's pretty good.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
WCI was his character arc, like arlong Park was to Nami and ennies lobby was to Robin, they didn't have any broken power up during these arcs
well sanji did get his broken powerup during that arc ~ the suit.

oda said he's gonna wrap one piece up in another 5-10 years max. that's like 300 chapters at the maximum. no way is he gonna give another sanji centric arc lmfaooo
Post automatically merged:

Keep your expectatations low, he's probably going to get adv.CoO and that's pretty good.
even that will probably end up involving the perv gag lmfao

Holy crap some of you people really don't know how to read, either that or you ignore what Oda shows you and believe in your own headcanon.

When it comes to Katakuri and Smoothie, Katakuri not only got a separate introduction but his introduction was hyped up more compared to Smoothie, during the WCI arc some random BMP fodders even said that Katakuri was the strongest out of the Sweet 3 Generals.

Katakuri was always grouped separately on his own when it came to the Sweet 3 Generals, King on the other hand was introduced alongside Queen and so far no one in the Beasts Pirates said that King is the strongest out of the Calamities.

The spoilers did not say or mention that King defeated Sanji, this what it said.

Based on the spoilers it's both King and Queen that overwhelm Sanji not just King, also the spoilers doesn't even mention Sanji wearing the raid suit.

I do think King is stronger than Queen but the gap is not as big as your headcanon keep claiming it is.

You say that the gap between King and Queen is astronomical and you pretend that King is grouped separately from the other All Stars just like how Katakuri was for the Sweet 3 Generals, but once again Oda has proven you and others wrong multiple times.

King and Queen being introduced at the same time.

King and Queen being left together after Kaido and Jack went to the roof.

The ending of chapter 989 shows King and Queen together.

In chapter 999, Oda is again showing us a panel of King and Queen together.

You also have this panel here in which Marco is restraining both King and Queen.

Marco even hypes up both King and Queen and says that holding off two guys worth over a billion at once is pretty rough, nowhere in the panel does it mention only King.

And finally you have this panel from the upcoming chapter.

Yeah sure the gap between King and Queen is big, keep believing in your own headcanon.:milaugh:

Thoughts on this? @playa4321 @PuckTheGreat @Kuro Ashi
Like you've pointed out above, it's pretty obvious what the narrative is showing ^^. I'm just waiting for King's bounty reveal to drive the nail even further into the coffin :milaugh:
I don't know maybe I'm weird lol but to me it just feels like a losing battle to try to distance King from Queen:catsweat: but hey! folks will believe what they wanna believe :kayneshrug:

no i read about this quote in a recent interview like in 2020 or something.

my point is post wano, we probably get elbaf and then the hunt for the one piece. after that the final war. that's probably it. dont know where oda's gonna slip in a sanji centric arc where he gets CoC
Pretty much every year he said the same thing.
And yea maybe there are some mini arcs in between. But I bet on chapter 1500 for the last chapter. About Sanji getting it, doesn't matter to me tho. He is good with or without Coc, same goes to every SH.

Status
Not open for further replies.