Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he wanted to slay kaido but you will ignore that because it doesnt support your point of view
Remind me which one was first
Also Killer said he's here to beat Kaido
And Kid
And Scabbards
none of them are going after Kaido
Post automatically merged:

So will sanji only fight Queen this arc? That's disappointing
are you baiting? Queen is the strongest and the most high profile opponent Sanji has fought since his introduction in 1998. He hasn't won a 1v1 since the timeskip.

Shippuden is shit compared to OG Naruto
The constant Uchiha wanking, Sharingan wanking, and Orochimaru-related wanking to the point the rest of the characters became irrelevant was what truly destroyed Shippuden imo. And then the reincarnation and Kaguya bullcrap delivered a coup de grace to the series. At least Oda didn't ruin his worldbuilding, even with all the Joyboy reincarnation horsheshit cause he actually bothered to build it up.

Fucking Kishimoto spent years on Sasuke brooding to the point Hinata's fakeout death in Pain's arc ended up coming out of nowhere for me. And the resolution to that arc felt like Oden being revived, instead it was real instead of a tease like the in raid. :perocry:

As poorly written post-TS OP is, it still gave us occasional moments of greatness and interesting characters like Law, Doffy, and Kata. Interesting backstories like Linlin, Law, and Doffy. And as a Zoro fan, post-TS is :akaman:.

Only good thing I can honestly say about Shippuden is Pain vs Naruto.

I have to admit, now that Zoro fighting king. I cannot hold anything against Sanji fans. There shouldn’t be reason for me to hate Sanji (unless Sanji fans attack us :kobeha:)

I appreciate Sanji funny character and gags, and character development especially with Black Maria.

How can I hate a character with this portrayal? Does he even compare :hope::kaidowhat:

Make me feel sad for Sanji fans

Zoro doesn’t have to kill Kaido. Once he defeats King he will have more feats that Whitebeard

Last edited:
The constant Uchiha wanking, Sharingan wanking, and Orochimaru-related wanking to the point the rest of the characters became irrelevant was what truly destroyed Shippuden imo. And then the reincarnation and Kaguya bullcrap delivered a coup de grace to the series. At least Oda didn't ruin his worldbuilding, even with all the Joyboy reincarnation horsheshit cause he actually bothered to build it up.

Fucking Kishimoto spent years on Sasuke brooding to the point Hinata's fakeout death in Pain's arc ended up coming out of nowhere for me. And the resolution to that arc felt like Oden being revived, instead it was real instead of a tease like the in raid. :perocry:

As poorly written post-TS OP is, it still gave us occasional moments of greatness and interesting characters like Law, Doffy, and Kata. Interesting backstories like Linlin, Law, and Doffy. And as a Zoro fan, post-TS is :akaman:.

Only good thing I can honestly say about Shippuden is Pain vs Naruto.
I'm amazed at the amount of asspulls and plot holes Kishimoto can put in Shippuden

Remind me which one was first
Also Killer said he's here to beat Kaido
And Kid
And Scabbards
none of them are going after Kaido
Post automatically merged:

are you baiting? Queen is the strongest and the most high profile opponent Sanji has fought since his introduction in 1998. He hasn't won a 1v1 since the timeskip.
Kid and killer want kaido down and beaten because of whay he did to them, Zoro wants to kill kaido not because of something he did to him but becausr what he did to wano. There is no comparision.

Status
Not open for further replies.