Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
End of story , I am doubt luffy will become pirate king. That is normal. What are you surprising ?
End of story , I am doubt Sanji will find all blue. That is normal. What are you surprising ?
End of story , I am doubt Nami will make world map. That is normal. What are you surprising ?
End of story , I am doubt Usopp will become brave warrior. That is normal. What are you surprising ?
End of story , I am doubt Robin will find history of the world. That is normal. What are you surprising ?
This is why I warned you yesterday mate. I was really meaning it. :milaugh:

LMFAOOOO what a load of bullshit and headcanons
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

You seriously believe ennies lobby sanji can't beat Kaku? Lmao

See that's the problem with you, I'm literally using basic logic, kaku was 1% stronger than Jabra, sanji mid diffed Jabra, logically he high or midd diffs Kaku.

Even a 10 year old can understand that, and you deny it by saying "bUt It'S hEaDcAnOn" no mate, it's speculation based on canon facts

Before this chapter some people thought that raid suit sanji wasn't at killer's level, it aged poorly

Now if you seriously think sanji with raid suit can't extreme diff King, then it's just ridiculous, I honestly pity sanji haters, we all know he's the number 3, we all know he's close to zoro in terms of strength and we all know he can extreme diff the second strongest fighter

What's the point of downplaying and ignoring an obvious pattern expect
After this chapter, raid suit Sanji can 1v2 King and Queen lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You seriously believe ennies lobby sanji can't beat Kaku? Lmao

See that's the problem with you, I'm literally using basic logic, kaku was 1% stronger than Jabra, sanji mid diffed Jabra, logically he high or midd diffs Kaku.

Even a 10 year old can understand that, and you deny it by saying "bUt It'S hEaDcAnOn" no mate, it's speculation based on canon facts
you gotta go all the way back to pretimeskip to find something like that.

and even then that point means jack shit in terms of the current matchups. sanji aint gonna defeat king because jyabura and kaku were bums.

there is a reason why sanji isnt fighting king and zoro isnt fighting queen. king > queen. they are not equal however close the gap might be. but you cant see past your sanji bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.