Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong, they know the events.
They don't like it because they would rather Sanji be some Blonde Zoro that would not accept the blackmail and kick his way through WCI alongside Luffy and live happily ever after.

HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!
:sanmoji:

But seeing Luffy get kicked in the face due to his utter lack of consequences was very much appreciated.
OR WAS IT NOT???
:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:
Yeah, most of the time these people bring Zoro, "Oh Zoro wont do that" "Zoro would do this" "If Zoro was there..."

Sometimes they don't even understand Zoro to begin with, why would they try to understand Luffy and Sanji's actions and the whole conflict around it considering the major consequences of the arc, its easier to bash Sanji because, again, "Zoro would do this or do that"

Sanji was repeatedly stated to be a kind and selfless man throughout wci, that's really just oda telling you that you're wrong
went there to handle his issues with his family, couldnt handle his issues, Luffy basically bailed him out. Sounds like character assassination to me.

Would say the same thing with Zoro

I.E Shusui plotline... TERRIBLE for Zoro's character

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,022 "Flower".

In the cover, Buggy turns his body into blocks puzzle and plays with a chimpanzee.

Queen: "Damn, is "Judge's son"!!"

Sanji: "Never call me that again!!
Are you part of that crazy research team too?"

Queen: "Are you talking about “MADS”!? That's all in the past now!!"

As he speaks, Queen transforms into his hybrid form. His body is roughly the same size as his human form, although he has a long neck and maintains his robotic tail (he now has a 3-hook "claw" on the tip). His right arm holds the human form (he has a sword in his hand) and his robotic arm's hand has another 3-hook "claw" like the one at the tip of his tail.

Cut to Chopper and Zoro. Due to new Rumble Ball's side effects, Chopper has been dwarfed. He has now the size of a baby (in fact, Tristan is holding him in the palm of her hands) and the samurai helmet he was wearing almost covers his entire body lol However, that is not the only side effect. Despite the fact that he has now the body of a baby, Chopper talks like an old man. This new Chopper's form is officially called "Babyjiji Chopper" (Old man baby Chopper).

Miyagi (the goat doctor) says there's a super recovery medicine they use in Zou. It can heal Zoro's body for a period of time but after the effect wears off, the pain will be doubled.

Zoro: "There's no time to think now.
Just give that drug to me!!"

Cut again to the 4th floor, Jinbe finally is fighting Who's Who 1 on 1. Who's Who draws his katana (that actually is a dagger) and uses it to attack Jinbe with “Hagan” (Knife Gun) that is like CP9's Shigan but using a knife instead a finger. Jinbe counters it with “Gyojin Karate: Karakusa Gawara Sei Ken”.

Who's Who uses “Soru” to avoid Jinbe's attack and then uses “Rankyaku” but Jinbe blocks it with armament Haki. Jinbe recognizes that Who's Who is using “Rokushiki”, which is a combat style the World Government uses to train its fighters. While Jinbe talks, Who's Who transforms into his hybrid form.

Jinbe: "I remember now.
Some time ago there was a rumor that one member of CP9 broke out of prison.
I thought it was curious that the Government's agent was arrested."

Who's Who: "Hahaha! So you remember it!
Yeah that's me!! I once saw you tho you didn't know me!!"

Who's Who was once one of the strongest agents, rivaling the genius Rob Lucci. But 12 years ago because of one "failure", he was thrown in prison. Who's Who then attacks Jinbe with “Gagan” (Fang Gun) using his teeth to send a shockwave. But Jinbe dodges it.

Jinbe: "I pity you for that. But it seems there's no grudge between us then!!"

Who's Who replies that no, but Jinbe proudly declares himself as a Straw Hat Pirate and just hearing that name pains Who's Who.

Who's Who: "12 years ago, an Akuma no Mi under the Government's protection was robbed during transport.
2 years ago, when Straw Hat Luffy started to emerge, I was shocked...
Because he has eaten the “Gomu Gomu no Mi” that was taken from us at that time!!!"

End of chapter.
You're so prepared, aren't you? :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.