Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido was ok right after and luffy was goin all out brute force against kaido. kaido executed 2 tatsumaki's and he was fine like no shit happened to him from that intense beating.. which is exactly my point gear 4 th attack all get absorbed and do barely any damage to kaido.. just voz the barrage was intense doesn't mean it did any damage at all for that fact.. kaido 's reaction was no different that when all SN's attacked him.. and he dusted it off
the barrage was intense. kaido shook it off got up and immediately went hybrid after creating a distraction with the tatsumakis.

compare that to this
yeah we got an elaborate 2 page remark where it was made clear that kaido could be hurt by luffy. he was only ever put down once using g4 during that entire rooftop battle.

kaido literally almost slapped luffy with a thunder bagua right after the red roc while casually brushing it off when he had to be covered by big mom when it was after the g4 barrage.

so tanking all of his Acoa attacks and retaining no damage.. and then suddenly dodges when its red hawk...even luffy mocks him for it just look at the dialog.. luffy alludes and specifies that Kaido has dodged THAT one
look at the emphasis and on dodge. kaido dodged one attack and luffy is taunting him for it. this isnt enough basis to call red roc and red hawk over g4 adv CoA when g4 CoA literally put him down temporarily until big mom could create enough distraction for kaido to get back up.

that alone is a huge reach let alone calling that fire hurts kaido. kaido's scale toughness has been the only thing hyped up all over this arc. it has never been said that kaido is weak to flames at all.

lets see the difference between Gear 4 attack and red roc
you are cherry picking panels which suits your argument.

dragon kaido was almost knocked out temporarily and big mom covered for him after that g4 barrage. while he casually got back up after the red roc and almost slammed luffy with a thunder bagua.

those panels with his internal monologue were supposed to show luffy's growth in advanced armament / learning techniques which can hurt kaido and had nothing to do with fire.

there's no point in debating this. let's see whether luffy uses fire to hurt and defeat kaido or if he uses adv CoC/ adv CoA techniques which he actually grew into to hurt him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Till 12th end , everything was fine , I was getting very good marks in mock tests. But then I got addicted and now i am here . Dropping this year, expecting under AIR 2000 next year as I have already completed my syllabus and now i just have to do practice and give mock tests.:josad::josad:
keep at it lol. this brings back a lot of memories. keep at it bro you got this.

5-7 is good enough, you gotta hit all the angles. 200 push ups isn’t going to do that, and isn’t practical. 20-30 dips are standard tho so long as they’re weighted
Why do you want to hit all the angles unless you are a pro bodybuilder, literally 90% of the people here should do mainly the basics.

Push ups aint gonna do that, but bench will do it as long as you gradually add weight to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.