Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that makes sense, I was mainly referring here to the average guys here on this forum. At most they probably want to look like they can lift so they don't need to do a whole lot of isolation, I agree that you should include some of them tho, but you don't need to isolate every single muscle for the average guy speaking that wants to be fit.
Idk what avg guy lifts are bro
I came up doing the standard biceps, bench, squats, until I knew what I wanted out of working out

Tbh If I had never found ONE PIECE, I would have been giving JEE advanced this year. Due to ONE PIECE ( watching anime, waiting for spoilers, reading new theories , reading thread, watching videos related one piece ) I have wasted my 6-7 months completely. I didn't revise syllabus, didn't practice............ STILL I am not able to get rid off this addiction. Since you live in India, you indeed know how private colleges engineers are treated here and What is the value of "IIT" .I, Myself, Can't believe how I screwed these 6-7 months...:ronalugh::ronalugh::ronalugh:. Good luck to you MAN.
You're still 18 and have a HUGE cushion for making up for all the time you've lost, don't stress it too much.

Feeling guilt over wasted time isn't going to do you any good now. This won't reflect on your CV AT ALL or your future prospects if you can make up for it in your bachelors, I can assure you of that.

Just keep your head down and give your best shot at JEE now

Status
Not open for further replies.