Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we not seen Zoro cut fire and fight flying opponents from long range? Didn’t he literally just fight Kaido?
Yes, but Kaido is a fucking slow ass huge dragon, super easy to hit, especially with attacks like Tatsumaki that hit an area, while King is a really fast and smaller flyer, it's pretty hard to hit him mid air when he is dodging.

and most of Zoro air slices aren't as strong as his close up attacks.

I think it's gonna end being a tag team.

There's just a few things about the characters that neither of them can deal with that easily alone.

So Zoro can cut Queen's metal arm / tail, and Sanji can follow King up in the sky and trade fire kicks.

But Sanji won't deal well with King's swordsmanship, so Zoro will take care of that, same way Zoro can't deal too well too many projectiles from Queen, but Sanji can deal with those using the Raid Suit and his shield cape.

It has potential to be one of the coolest fights in the series.
if sanji switch against king, then he getting KO as usal by king. RS Sanji leg didnt match with base king kick, he even said "ughh"

king neg diff sanji as usal i bet even this chapter king is the one who fainted judges weakling

Ah my bad lol. Stone Ocean is the complete game changer and has the most divisive storyline but I can't say why due to spoilers ofc. Be VERY prepared for the unexpected thats all I can say, I have to be deliberately vague lol.

I think Jojo changed to a Seinen demographic series for Part 7 too and that's when it started going monthly?

But yeah the less you know about Part 6 and what remains of it, the better!
I've already been spoiled about the ending, the reset stuff at least, don't know anything about the villain and the fights (which are the reason why i enjoy JoJo so much, so i don't really care)

I think i will enjoy it no problem, to be fair is hard for Araki to write something i won't like, because of the way his world / story is created.

if sanji switch against king, then he getting KO as usal by king. RS Sanji leg didnt match with base king kick, he even said "ughh"

king neg diff sanji as usal i bet even this chapter king is the one who fainted judges weakling
We will see, i don't think Sanji will do as bad as you think, he can be as strong as Oda wants him to be, even if we don't want him to :kayneshrug:

and most of Zoro air slices aren't as strong as his close up attacks.
You mean that air slice that scared big mom and travelled across a city and cut through Onigashima’s horn… That one? You think it’s not fast enough or strong enough to put King down?

Okay, so you expect what then? king shoots fire balls at Zoro from long range, Zoro cuts the fire into nothing. And then what? King just stays hovering in mid air too scared to even come near Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.