Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how some people say "unnamed beak attack" like King has used any "named attack" until now and like he didn't especifically said he was trying to kill/hurt badly, meaning he used a lot of strength like he used against nobody onscreen but Sanji.

"Look at me mom, Luffy got OvERpOWered by Queen's unNaMed biTe atTAcK
"

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hawkins and Apoo best supernova outside of Luffy/Zoro
For actually being interesting and being enemies against SHs instead of just be cheerleaders hhhh
Whats this? Sadistic senpai giving zoro some respect?
Post automatically merged:

I like how some people say "unnamed beak attack" like King has used any "named attack" until now and like he didn't especifically said he was trying to kill/hurt badly, meaning he used a lot of strength like he used against anyone onscreen but Sanji.

"Look at me mom, Luffy got OvERpOWered by Queen's unNaMed biTe atTAcK
"
Overpower implies luffy attacked back

No need to show it when he is using the raid suit oda is never gonna stop the action to show sanji pressing on and off all the time. Thats fucking ridiculous but thats a low in the pool of stupidity one needs to fall to try to wank this character
You mean like he did when he had Judge introduce us to the raid suits? Or like he did on the rooftop for Enma.

Yeah just stop responding with your shit takes.

Naruto didn't go from having nothing to something. He mastered an "a" ranked jutsu from the jump. We saw his potential in just coupla chapters when he got enraged. Mastered Rasengan faster than Minato did so I am not sure where you got this "having nothing to something" from

He still had to work hard to gain Kurama's trust, master sage mode, rasenshuriken e.t.c

Show me the evidence that every single recarnation of Ashura had everything they ever wanted. You ppl just come on this forum and cap. Naruto chose not to follow the cycle of hatred like every Ashura & Indra incarnates and broke the cycle by not killing Sasuke.

Tf do you want from Sakura??? Are you still mad about Sakura choosing Sasuke over Naruto or lying to save him from killing his best friend?

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand Hinata at all. Hinata overcame her shyness and became pivotal in the war.

You Naruto haters just regurgitate the same shit. Calling it trash like the Pain arc ain't better than 90% of OP's arcs:giogio:

The point was that Naruto needed to work hard to achieve his goals, but at the end of Naruto that was done off screen

Naruto had potential because of his will, cool, Naruto being an op reincarnation is bullshit

Also Naruto being indra's reincarnation means he is eventually gonna be stronger than everyone else in the village, therefore he can become the hokage and be respected

Also Sakura was trash, she was no different than the other sasuke fan girls like ino, she was superficial and childish, Sasuke never showed any sign of love yet she still hesiated about killing him when Sasuke was a terrorist who tried to kill her and her friends

Also hinata was never a character who was focused on, and why would there be a love story in the middle of a goddam war where he cousin was just killed right in front of her, that's why I like how romance is handled in op and other non romance focused anime, it rarely affects the plot and it's mostly small details and interactions

Status
Not open for further replies.